Places to stay in Vernon, British Columbia
We currently have 67 accommodations in and around Vernon with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Hotels, Motor Inns, B&B's and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Vernon, is the largest city in the North Okanagan, situated on the shores Places to eat in the region include Apple Lane Restaurant, The Rice Box, Dj’s Perogie Kitchen, and Opa! Of Greece Village Green Mall.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Vernon is located close to Bongard Creek, Hilda Creek, High Lake, St. Margaret Lake and Rockface Creek.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Vernon restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Vernon
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
of Okanagan Lake and Kalamalka lake in South Central British Columbia.
Vernon is known for its lakes and beaches in the summer, and skiing and hockey in the winter. It is therefore a year-round tourist destination and weekend get-away for people from Vancouver and Calgary.
During the winter it hosts Western Canada's largest Winter Carnival and in the summer hosts a large SloPitch tournament . Silver Star Mountain Resort is a well-regarded destination for skiing approximately 25 kilometres north-east of Vernon. Vernon is also home to some quality golf courses including Predator Ridge, Spallumcheen Golf, and the Vernon Golf and Country Club. Armstrong 15 minutes north also offers a golf course.
Other local Vernon information.
- Longitude: -119°16'19.238
- Latitude: 50°16'1.2493
Vernon is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Travelodge located at 3000 28th Avenue closed or delisted.
- Cedar Grove B&B located at 303 Kildare Way closed or delisted.
- Enchanted Palace located at 411 Killarney Way closed or delisted.
- Casa Caballero located at 7488 Old Kamloops Road closed or delisted.
- Silver Moon Cottage B&B located at 8361 Ladner Road closed or delisted.
- Prestige Hotel Vernon at 4411-32nd Street may have been previously known as Prestige Inn Hotel
- Outback Vacation Homes at 9845 Eastside Road may have been previously known as The Outback Resort
- Sparkling Hill Resort at 888 Sparkling Place may have been previously known as Sparkling Hill Resort & Wellness Hotel
- Canadas Best Value Inn And Suites at 4006 32nd Street may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Econo Lodge Vernon at 4100 32nd Street may have been previously known as Hillside Plaza Inn
- Village Green Hotel Complex at 4801 27 Street may have been previously known as Village Green Hotel
- Days Inn at 5121 26th Street North may have been previously known as Best Western Villager Motor Inn