Places to stay in Valemount, British Columbia
We currently have 45 accommodations in and around Valemount with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, B&B's, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Valemount is a village of 1,150 people in east central British Columbia. It is situated between the Rocky, Monashee, and Cariboo Mountains. It is the nearest community to the west of Jasper National Park, and is also the nearest community to Mount Robson Provincial Park, which features Mount Robson, the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Outdoor recreation is popular in summer and winter--hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and horseback riding are common activities. Places to eat in the region include Dduk Bae Kie Restaurant, Pepe's Pizza Restaurant, Caribou Grill Ltd, and Great Escape Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the community are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a few nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Valemount is located close to Mount Albreda, Black Martin Creek, Nearguard Creek, Rearguard Falls Park and Lebher Creek.
Trying to find dining options in Valemount? Look for food options for Valemount.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Valemount
Other local Valemount information.
- Longitude: -119°15'50.4
- Latitude: 52°50'7.4400
Valemount is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Ramakada Motel located at 1290 Main Street closed or delisted.
- Mohr Lodging located at 3215 Crooked Creek Road closed or delisted.
- Canadas Best Value Inn Valemount at 1501 Swift Creek Road may have been previously known as Canadian LodgeRamada Valemount or Ramada
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites VALEMOUNT at HWY 5 (YELLOWHEAD HWY) may have been previously known as Best Western Valemount Inn & Suites
- Premier Mountain Lodge Valemount at 1495-6th Avenue On Karas Drive may have been previously known as Premier Mountain Lodge & Suites
- Tete Jaune Lodge at 11957 L'Heureaux Road may have been previously known as Tete Jaune Lodge