Places to stay in Tofino, British Columbia
We currently have 82 accommodations in and around Tofino with other regional listings available for Inns, Motor Inns, Campsites, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The community of Tofino is located on the west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Situated on Clayoquot Sound, at the northern boundary of Pacific Rim National Park, Tofino is a relaxed, casual vacation destination; a place to get back to nature and experience west coast British Columbia; whale watching, angling for salmon, beach combing, sea kayaking, ocean vacations and eco adventures. Local dining options include Wolf In The Fog, Shed, Kuma Tofino, and Jupiter Juicery & Bake Shop.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the community are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations. If you are travelling in the area, Tofino is located close to Portland Point, Carwithen Creek, Catface Range, Ice Lake and Black Peaks.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Tofino restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Tofino
Other local Tofino information.
- Longitude: -125°54'8.9748
- Latitude: 49°9'8.7624
- Tourism Tofino
Tofino is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast located at 331 Tonquin Park Road closed or delisted.
- Brimar B&B on the Beach located at 1375 Thornberg Cres closed or delisted.
- Bedwell Place Guest House located at 615 Campbell Street closed or delisted.
- Tofino Sunrise B&B located at 1072 Pacific Rim Highway closed or delisted.