Places to stay in Sooke, British Columbia
We currently have 58 accommodations in and around Sooke with other regional listings available for Hotels, Motels, RV parks, B&B's and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The community of Sooke is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, in Super, Natural British Columbia. Sooke is named for the T'Sou-ke Indian Band, the early inhabitants of the area. The name T'Sou-ke" was given to a species of stickleback fish that, at one time, was quite numerous in Sooke Basin. Local restaurants include Route 14 Sooke, and Wild Mountain.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the community are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations. If you are travelling in the area, Sooke is located close to Skutz Falls, Heals Range, Mount Matheson, Old Baldy Mountain and Billings Spit.
Trying to find dining options in Sooke? Look for Sooke dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Sooke
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Sooke enjoys one of the most moderate climates in Canada. Typically warm and dry in summer, the fall months, too, are generally very pleasant. Winters are usually mild with frequent rainfall, some frost, and only occasional snow.
Other local Sooke information.
- Longitude: -123°43'12
- Latitude: 48°22'43.32
- The Sooke community website.
Sooke is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Edgewater Beach House located at 7845 West Coast Road closed or delisted.
- Tides of Seagirt B&B / Charters located at 75 Seagirt Road closed or delisted.
- Goose Trail B&B located at 5341 Sooke Road closed or delisted.
- Cooper's Cove Guesthouse located at 5301 Sooke Road closed or delisted.
- On the Sea Bed and Breakfast located at 6669 Horne Road closed or delisted.