Places to stay in Prince George, British Columbia
We currently have 61 accommodations in and around Prince George with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Hotels, Inns, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
As the north's major centre, Prince George offers attractions sure to appeal to all such as art galleries, museums, libraries, theatres and more. Whatever your interest, the symphony, an evening of theatre, a night out for dinner or the casino maybe, these are all nearby. Local dining options include Keg Restaurant, Indian Lion Restaurant & Pizza, Tandoori Restaurant, and Cariboo Steak & Seafood Restaurant Ltd.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Prince George is located close to Otway, Connaught Hill, Larson Lake, Clesbaoneecheck Indian Reserve 3 and Clear Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Prince George? Look for places to eat in Prince George.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Prince George
Other local Prince George information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -122°44'42.216
- Latitude: 53°54'44.46
Things to see and do
Pine Valley Golf Centre
Located at 2450 Range. Welcome to Pine Valley Golf Course, the best little course in the North! Pine Valley Golf Course is conveniently located on Highway 16 West next to Costco. It has been a City-owned course since the 1960’s.
Prince George is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Chalet Sans Souci B&B located at 10350 Pooley Road closed or delisted.
- Rosel's Bed and Breakfast located at 2959 Sullivan Cres. closed or delisted.
- Prince Motel at 1737 20th Avenue may have been previously known as PG Hi-way Motel
- Prestige Treasure Cove at 2005 Highway 97 South may have been previously known as Treasure Cove Hotel
- Fraser Inn at 1616 Queensway may have been previously known as Queensway Court Motel
- Canadas Best Value Inn at 1630 Central Street may have been previously known as Best Value Inn
- Brothers Inn at 2270 Hart Highway may have been previously known as Brothers Inn Motel
- Northwood Plaza Hotel at 2280 Hart Highway may have been previously known as Northwood Motor Inn & Nelly's Pub
- at may have been previously known as Downtown Motel
- Econo Lodge at 910 Victoria Street may have been previously known as Best Western City Centre
- Super 8 at 1151 Commercial Crescent may have been previously known as Esthers Inn