Places to stay in Nanaimo, British Columbia
We currently have 79 accommodations in and around Nanaimo with other regional listings available for Campsites, Motor Inns, Hotels, B&B's and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Known as the "Harbour City" for its incredible downtown harbour, Nanaimo is the second largest city on the Island and offers guests a myriad of activities and attractions. Acknowledged by professionals as one of the best diving locations in North America, the waters around Nanaimo cater to divers of all skill levels. Nanaimo is located on Highway 19, 111 km northwest of Victoria. Places to eat in the region include New York Style Pizza & Pasta, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Mrs Riches Club Cafe, and Pho A Dong Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Nanaimo is located close to Jack Point, Slag Point, Bodega Hill, Sabine Channel and Mount Hooper.
Trying to find dining options in Nanaimo? Look for Nanaimo dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Nanaimo
Other local Nanaimo information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -123°56'24.232
- Latitude: 49°9'57.180
Things to see and do
Splitsville Entertainment Ltd
Located at 171 Calder Road. Splitsville Entertainment is Canada’s premier bowling event specialists in Hamilton Ontario and Nanaimo British Columbia bowling.
Located at 1870 Wellington Road East. Brechin Lanes is your onestop shop for bowling in Nanaimo We offer fun birthday parties as well as fun leagues for everybody Good clean family fun Nanaimo Rainy Day Activity
Located at 223 Commercial Street. Gallery 223 is conveniently located in downtown Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, in a restored heritage building - the former home of the Nanaimo Daily Free Press newspaper.
Nanaimo is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Pepper Muffin Country Inn located at 3718 Jingle Pot Road closed or delisted.
- The Red Pheasant Country Inn Bed and Breakfast located at 2850 Gordon's Lane closed or delisted.
- Eagleridge Bed & Breakfast located at 6517 Peregrine Road closed or delisted.
- Shearwater House Bed and Breakfast located at 3297 Shearwater Drive closed or delisted.
- at may have been previously known as Maple View B&B or Maple View Bed & Breakfast
- Inn On Long Lake at 4700 North Island Highway may have been previously known as Inn on Long Lake