Places to stay in Whitecourt, Alberta
We currently have 25 accommodations in and around Whitecourt with other regional listings available for Inns, Hotels, Motor Inns, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Whitecourt is a town within Woodlands County, Alberta. It is located 177 kilometres northwest of Edmonton and 279 kilometres southeast of Grande Prairie at the junction of Highway 43 and Highway 32. Local restaurants include Timbers Bar & Grill, Rainbow Restaurant, K G's Sandwich Bar Ltd, and Ida's Diner.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Whitecourt is located close to McLeod Lake, Baseline Lake, Sakwatamau River, Bull Creek and Bessie Creek.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Whitecourt.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Whitecourt
Other local Whitecourt information.
- Longitude: -115°41'5.9323
- Latitude: 54°8'32.655
Whitecourt is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Travelodge located at 5003-50th Street - may now be known as Travelodge By Wyndham Conference Centre & Suit.
- Lakeview Inn and Suites Whitecourt located at P. O. Box 1257 - may now be known as Lakeview Inn And Suites Whiteco.
- Howard Johnson located at 5003 50th Street - may now be known as Travelodge By Wyndham Conference Centre & Suit.
- Nova Inn Whitecourt located at 5406 Caxton Street - may now be known as Days Inn & Suites Whitecourt.
- The Kanata By Bcminns Whitecourt located at 3315 33 Street - may now be known as The Kanata By BCMInns Whitecourt.