Places to stay in Red Deer, Alberta
We currently have 50 accommodations in and around Red Deer with other regional listings available for Inns, Hotels, RV parks, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Red Deer is a city in Alberta. It centrally located between the two major cities of Calgary and Edmonton. Red Deer's central location, growing economy and competitive advantage are fast making the Red Deer Corridor 'Canada's Economic Capital'. The city is located in aspen parkland, a region of rolling hills focused on oil, grain, and cattle production. Red Deer is a centre for oil and agriculture distribution, and the surrounding region is a major centre for petrochemical production. Local restaurants include Sushi Sushi Japanese Noodles & Sushi, Cafe Millennium, Redcity Donair & Pita, and La Casa Pergola.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Red Deer is located close to Parlby Lake, Hazelwood Lake, Antler Hill, Blindman River and Mikwan Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Red Deer? Look for Red Deer dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Red Deer
Other local Red Deer information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -113°48'40.458
- Latitude: 52°16'5.2024
Things to see and do
Located at 4605 50 Avenue. The Xstatic Club offers top notch Exotic Dancing Entertainment. Featuring Nightly Drink Specials and beautiful lingerie waitresses.
Spirit Creek Golf & Country Club
Located at Box 25 Site Rr 1 Lcd 1. Offering a challenging 18 holes & surrounded by wildlife, Spirit Creek Golf & Country Club is a must for all golfers! An easy walk on the front 9 with wider fairways and spectacular views. The back 9 requires a cart and offers greater challenges with narrower fairways & many elevation changes. Located in Central Alberta and great for company golf tournaments, we have a fully licensed club house, fully stocked pro-shop offering brand name apparel, clubs for adults and youth, and a driving range.
Red Deer is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Stanford Inn located at 4707 Ros Street closed or delisted.
- Super 8 ( City Centre ) at 4217 Gaetz / 50th Avenue may have been previously known as Red Deer Ramada
- Quality Inn at 7150 - 50th Avenue may have been previously known as North Hill Inn
- at may have been previously known as Red Deer Travellers Inn
- Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre at 3310 50th Avenue may have been previously known as Capri Hotel Trade And Convention Centre
- Baymont Inn & Suites at 4311 49 Avenue may have been previously known as Red Deer Lodge Hotel and Conference Center
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites City Centre at 4124 Gaetz Avenue may have been previously known as Travellers Inn Red Deer
- Radisson Hotel at 6500 67 Street may have been previously known as IHotel 67 Street or Holiday Inn
- Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre at 3310 50 Avenue may have been previously known as Sheraton Hotel