Places to stay in Lloydminster, Alberta
We currently have 23 accommodations in and around Lloydminster with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campsites, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Lloydminster is a city which has the unusual geographic distinction of straddling the provincial border between Alberta and Saskatchewan. Unlike most such cases Lloydminster is not a pair of twin cities on opposite sides of a border which merely share the same name, but is actually incorporated as a single city with a single municipal administration. Local restaurants include Heartland Cafeteria, Fatburger, KFC, and Humpty's Family Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Lloydminster is located close to Islay, Hidden Lake, Lac Tremble, Big Gully Creek and Lieu historique national du Canada de Frenchman Butte.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in Lloydminster.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Lloydminster
Other local Lloydminster information.
- Longitude: -110°0'22.122
- Latitude: 53°16'40.665
Lloydminster is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Econo Lodge at 5009 51 Street may have been previously known as Alberta Hotel
- Royal Hotel at 5620 44th Street may have been previously known as West Harvest Inn
- Sandy Beach Lake Regional Park Manager at Sandy Beach may have been previously known as Sandy Beach Regional Park
- Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono at Route 115 may have been previously known as Ivanhoe Motel
- Travelodge at 5621 44st may have been previously known as Tropical Inn Hotel and Conference Centre
- Days Hotel & Suites at 5411- 44th Street may have been previously known as Best Western Wayside Inn
- Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel at 1402 50 Avenue may have been previously known as Executive RoyalWest Harvest Express or Hospitality Inns & Suites
- Central Suite Hotel at 4820 50th Avenue may have been previously known as Knights Inn