Places to stay in Lethbridge, Alberta
We currently have 46 accommodations in and around Lethbridge with other regional listings available for Hotels, B&B's, Motels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Lethbridge, Canada's "Windy City" and also its "sunniest", is a pleasant and peaceful city not far from Alberta's border with Montana. Worth seeing here is the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden and the 314 foot tall High Level Railway Bridge which is one of the finest examples of a trestle bridge to be seen. Local restaurants include Top Pizza & Spaghetti House (2004) Ltd, Two Guys & A Pizza Place, Streatside Eatery, and Mediterranean Mazza Bar.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Lethbridge is located close to Park Lake Provincial Park, Arrowsmith Coulee, Excoffin Bottom, Eight Mile Lake and Chin Lakes.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Lethbridge.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Lethbridge
Other local Lethbridge information.
- Longitude: -112°49'58.000
- Latitude: 49°41'39.000
Lethbridge is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Chellsea House B&B located at 9 Dalhousie Road West closed or delisted.
- Heidelberg Inn located at 1303 Mayor Magrath Dr South - may now be known as Ramada Lethbridge.
- Lethbridge Ramada Hotel And Suites located at 2375 Mayor Magrath Drive South - may now be known as Holiday Inn LETHBRIDGE.
- Best Value Inn located at 1030 Mayor Magrath Drive - may now be known as Super 8 Lethbridge.
- Best Western Heidelberg Inn located at 1303 Mayor Magrath Drive South - may now be known as Ramada Lethbridge.
- Howard Johnson located at 1026 Mayor Magrath Drive - may now be known as Knights Inn Lethbridge.