Places to stay in Hinton, Alberta
We currently have 66 accommodations in and around Hinton with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Hotels, Inns, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Hinton is the gateway to Jasper National Park in the Alberta Rockies and is located approximately 280 km west of Edmonton. In summer, visitors to Hinton can enjoy endless ATV trails or explore the lush Alberta wilderness on a hike or trail ride in the Brule Sand Dunes. Places to eat in the region include Royal Garden Restaurant, Ranchers Sports Bar & Grill Ltd, Cedar Creek Steak House & Pizza, and Milos Steakhouse & Bar.
Wondering where to stay? Accommodations in the region are primarily limited to Campgrounds and RV parks, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Hinton is located close to Ronde Creek, Ashlar Ridge, Mystery Lake, Snake Indian River and Capitol Mountain.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Hinton.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Hinton
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
As well as being a service and supply town for the mountain resorts, Hinton has developed its own tourism industry and is known for offering access to a multitude of recreational opportunities.
Other local Hinton information.
- Longitude: -117°34'12.118
- Latitude: 53°24'23.547
Hinton is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Mountain Splendour Bed & Breakfast located at 17 Folding Mountain Village closed or delisted.
- White Wolf Inn at 828 Carmichael Lane may have been previously known as Best Western White Wolf Inn or Travelodge Hinton Jasper Area
- Crestwood Hotel at 678 Carmichael Lane may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- BCMInns at 386 Smith Street may have been previously known as Best Canadian Motor Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites at 782 Carmichael Lane may have been previously known as Nova Inn
- Econo Lodge at 571 Gregg Avenue may have been previously known as Black Bear Inn
- Ramada at 149 Woodley Drive may have been previously known as Nova Lodge Hinton
- Overlander Mountain Lodge at Highway 16 may have been previously known as Overlander Mountain Lodge