Places to stay in Edson, Alberta
We currently have 38 accommodations in and around Edson with other regional listings available for Campsites, Hotels, Motor Inns, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Edson is a town in west-central Alberta. It is located in Yellowhead County, 192 kilometres west of Edmonton along the Yellowhead Highway and 10 kilometres east of the intersection with Highway 47. Local restaurants include Golden Honey Restaurant, The Funky Fork, Branch Inn Family Restaurant Ltd, and Mountain Pizza & Steakhouse Ltd.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town, though there are a large number of nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Edson is located close to Little Sundance Creek, Pinedale, Moose Creek, Niton Junction and Holloway.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Edson.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Edson
Other local Edson information.
- Longitude: -116°26'6
- Latitude: 53°35'0.5999
Edson is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Bluestone Bed and Breakfast located at 4722 6th Avenue closed or delisted.
- Econolodge Edson located at 5601 2nd Avenue - may now be known as Econo Lodge Edson.
- Lakeview Inns & Suites East located at 4300 - 2 Avenue - may now be known as Lakeview Inn And Suites Edson East.
- Odyssey Inn located at 5601 - 2 Avenue - may now be known as Econo Lodge Edson.
- Lakeview Inn and Suites Edson Airport located at 528 - 63rd Street - may now be known as Lakeview Inns And Suites Edson Airport West.
- Econo Lodge located at 5601 2nd Avenue - may now be known as Econo Lodge Edson.