Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport
Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport is a hotel located in Richmond. Canada Select 3. 5 star award winning and environmentally friendly hotel located just minutes from the Vancouver International Airport and South Terminal Airport. Our convenient and central location puts you close to the business district, terrific shopping, variety of restaurants, Golden Village, River Rock Casino theatres and all the attractions that Vancouver and Richmond has to offer. The hotel is easily accessible by car or public transit from the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and the USA borders. Accent Inns Vancouver Airport has won many prestigious awards such as the Best Gardens and Landscaping from the City of Richmond and the Best of BC Hotels award. Won the Business & Arts Award by the city of Richmond for supporting and promoting Arts & Theatre. The friendly and professional team at this hotel is dedicated to providing each and every one of our guests with the very best in comfortable accommodations efficient service and accommodations at very reasonable rates. We strive to give that extra measure of service that makes our valued guests feel truly welcome and feel like they are home away from home. The free airport shuttle is available to and from Vancouver International Airport 24 hours a day. Service to and from the South Terminal is also available. Complimentary drop off at closest Skytrain station (Bridgeport Station) for easy access to downtown Vancouver. In all of our guest rooms we only use Simmons Beautyrest mattresses. Stay one night and receive 200 Save On More points in partnership with Overwaitea Food Group. BCAA preferred hotel.
Places to eat within 5km of Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport include Cucina Toscana Italian Restaurant, Felico's Restaurant, Yogi's Kitchen | Tiffin Service, and Harold's Bistro & Bar.
Quick navigate Richmond Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Reviews for Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport, Richmond
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Tue 16 Sep 2008
Positives: Good value, internet and parking included.
Negatives: A little far from downtown and other attractions.
Comments: Clean little hotel, nice bed, with internet and parking included. I had a wonderful stay and would likely recommend to my friends.
Thu 04 Sep 2008
Positives: Good value.
Negatives: Location and check in parking.
Comments: Good for the money, spacious room.
Wed 11 Jun 2008
Positives: Very close to the airport and there was a shuttle.
Negatives: We could hear the people in the next room, a little too close to the highway - a little noisy.
Comments: A<BR/>nice clean hotel. People were friendly. Wish we had had a room facing the back of the hotel. I would stay there again.
Mon 15 Oct 2007
Positives: Room very spacious, clean and modern; convenient and free airport shuttle.
Negatives: No continental breakfast; three stories with no elevator.
Comments: Hotel was close to an I-hop, which made breakfast easy. Generally in this price range, though, a continental breakfast is included. We didn't need an elevator, but it was only because we had a quick overnight stay and we are physically fit. It would have been difficult to reach the third floor with actual luggage. The room was spacious, very clean, modern and comfortable. The free airport shuttle was a huge bonus - it leaves every half hour 24 hours a day.
Mon 17 Sep 2007
Positives: Helpful staff and location near sky train.
Negatives: Could have used at least one more computer in lobby for guest use.
Comments: We found the accent inn met or exceeded all our expectations given its price range. The staff even changed our room after a few nights when they realized we would be housed near some young and possibly noisy soccer players the next two nights. We liked the proximity to sky train, which made travel into the city quite easy.
Mon 27 Aug 2007
Positives: Proximity to airport.
Negatives: General description of the outside of the building would be grubby and tired.
Comments: A cheap option when flying from Vancouver Airport. Have all the basics but no extras.
Thu 12 Jul 2007
Positives: Rooms are comfortable with most appliances. Easy access to rooms.
Negatives: Hard to find a parking spot.
Comments: Rooms are comfortable and with most appliances, except refrigerator. Easy access to rooms. Not sufficient parking spaces. Good for Vancouver airport and small business travelers.
Fri 01 Jun 2007
Positives: Room & staff.
Negatives: No pool and heavy traffic area.
Comments: Very helpful, nice staff, and easy to find. Not in the best part of town.
Wed 30 May 2007
Positives: The lobby, landscaping and outside areas looked very nice.
Negatives: Lifecycle gym machine didn't work or I couldn't get it to work.
Comments: I thought it was a 2 star at least. It looked very nice, not dumpy at all. Down a side road which was a little inconvenient, but no big deal.
Tue 29 May 2007
Positives: Clean room / mini fridge #419 bus to sky train.
Negatives: No complaints.
Comments: Clean. 45 min by 2 buses to Downtown Vancouver. Easy 25 min bus to 22 street sky train stop. Last bus leaves 22nd at 11:53 pm. Two large size beds. Airport shuttle.
Thu 10 May 2007
Positives: Clean, quiet, convenient and great showers.
Negatives: Not enough cable channels.
Comments: Just as expected. Will stay here again.
Tue 24 Oct 2006
Positives: Size of room, quiet, very clean,24hr airport shuttle.
Negatives: A distance from downtown Vancouver.
Comments: Good public bus to sky train 22 sty station, but 2 busses to downtown take 45 minutes. Hotel itself is excellent 24 hr airport shuttle. IHOP adjacent
Mon 18 Sep 2006
Positives: Very convenient with daily use.
Negatives: Noise from the next room.
Comments: I like this hotel except the noise .
Fri 15 Sep 2006
Positives: friendly airport shuttle.
Negatives: No bus line close by.
Comments: Good quality with friendly staff.
Thu 14 Sep 2006
Positives: It had a nice restaurant next to it and had an airport shuttle.
Negatives: The lobby was so small it was very crowded during both check in and out.
Comments: Convenient location from the airport which worked great when making connections with a cruise line. Could have a reasonable rate with a good location before going to the sea port. With a major chain restaurant next door you didn't need to go anywhere else.
Wed 06 Sep 2006
Positives: Free internet! Quick and easy check in and check out.
Negatives: They need better quality coffee!
Comments: Good value.
Mon 28 Aug 2006
Positives: Very helpful staff. Very convenient location.
Negatives: Non-smoking room smelt smoky.
Comments: I was surprised to find that we had the last room in the hotel on a Thursday night. It's nothing fancy, but there is a hot tub. McDonalds, I HOP, and a restaurant-bar are all right next door. The staff was particularly friendly and helpful. They let us downsize our reservation from two rooms to one room, with our grown daughter sleeping in the other bed. A substantial savings they didn't have to provide. Convenient to the airport, and a relatively low price. I'd go back.
Sun 30 Jul 2006
Positives: The location, price was very good.
Negatives: No Internet, exercise room too small.
Comments: overall it was very good, however, there are not enough parking, no Chinese channel on TV. The exterior of the hotel looks decent with flower decorations, the price is affordable.
Mon 24 Jul 2006
Positives: Nice beds and good air conditioning controls.
Negatives: This hotel room did not offer a mini-fridge and the hotel ice was extremely dirty.
Comments: This was a good hotel near the airport and was very quiet. The only negative was that this hotel room did not offer a mini-fridge and the hotel ice was extremely dirty.
24-hour front desk. 24-hour security. ATM/Cash machine. Accessible facilities. Adjoining rooms. Air conditioning. Airline desk. All public areas non-smoking. BBQ/Picnic area. Bus parking. Business center. Car rental desk. Children welcome. Coffee shop. Concierge desk. Conference facilities. Currency exchange. Doctor on call. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-in. Express check-out. Family plan. Fire safety compliant. Free airport shuttle. Free high speed internet connection. Free parking. High speed internet access. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. Ice machine. Jacuzzi. Laundry/Valet service. Lounges/bars. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Parking. Pets allowed. Phone services. Photocopy center. Private bath or shower. Ramp access. Recreational vehicle parking. Restaurant. Safe deposit box. Security. Toilet. Tour/sightseeing desk. Vending machines. Wakeup service. Wheel chair access. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Near to the following attractions
- CONVENTION CENTERCanada Place 9 Miles Travel NE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Bridgeport Road. Takes you onto Oak Street Bridge. Take first exit (Marine Drive Exit) on Oak Street Bridge to Marine Drive. Continue to Cambie Street Intersection. Turn
Richmond General Hospital
- HOSPITALRichmond General Hospital 3 Miles Travel East on St. Edwards Drive. Turn right on Cambie Road and continue West to #3 Road. Turn left on #3 Road and continue to Westminster Highway Turn left on Westminster Hwy and continue West to Richmond Hospi
Richmond Centre & Shopping Mall
- ATTRACTIONS:Richmond Centre & Shopping Mall 3.5 Miles Travel SE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn right on Cambie road. Turn left on #4 Road. Turn right on Westminster Highway. Turn left on Minoru Blvd. Richmond Centre is on the left.
River Rock Casino & Theatre
- ATTRACTIONS:River Rock Casino & Theatre 1.5 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive to Bridgeport Road. Turn left on Bridgeport Road. Continue on Bridgeport Road to Great Canadian Way. Turn Right on Great Canadian Way to Casino & Theatre.
BC Lottery Corporation
- CORPORATE LOCATIONS BC Lottery Corporation 0 Miles Located directly behind the hotel on Shellbridge Way.
Executive Business Park (Sun Life Business Complex)
- CORPORATE LOCATIONS :Executive Business Park (Sun Life Business Complex) 0 Miles Located directly behind the hotel on Shellbridge Way
- CORPORATE LOCATIONS :IKEA 1.5 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive to Bridgeport Road. Turn right on Bridgeport road. Continue on Bridgeport road to Sweden Way. End at Ikea
- CORPORATE LOCATIONS :Costco Whole 1 Mile Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive to Bridgeport road. Turn left on Bridgeport and continue to Costco Wholesale. Costco is on the right side of the street.
- CORPORATE LOCATIONS :Home Depot 1.5 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive to Bridgeport Road. Turn right on Bridgeport road. Continue on Bridgeport road to Sweden Way. Turn left to Home Depot.
University of British Columbia (UBC)
- UNIVERSITY AND/OR COLLEGE:University of British Columbia (UBC) 3 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Bridgeport Road. Turn left on highway 99 (North). Turn left on 41st. Avenue and continue west towards SW Marine Drive. Merge into SW Mari
GULF OF GEORGIA CANNERYNational Historic Site
- ATTRACTIONS:GULF OF GEORGIA CANNERYNational Historic Site 7 Miles Travel SE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn right at Cambie road. Turn left at #4 Road and continue South to Steveston HWY. Turn Right at Steveston HWY. Turn Left on 4th Ave. Continue to the att
Richmond Art Gallery/ Richmond Museum
- ATTRACTIONS:Richmond Art Gallery/ Richmond Museum 3 Miles Travel SE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn right on Cambie road and travel West. Turn left on Garden City and continue South. Garden City becomes Granville. Stop at Minoru Gate.
Watermania, Silvercity Riverport Movie Theatres, The Zone Bowlin
- ATTRACTIONS:Watermania, Silvercity Riverport Movie Theatres, The Zone Bowling Centre. 6 Miles Travel SE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Cambie road. Turn right on #5 road. Turn left on Steveston HWY. Turn left on Entertainment Blvd.
Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal
- ATTRACTIONS:Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal 12 Miles Travel SE on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Cambie road. Turn right on Shell Road and left on Westminster Highway. Take Highway 99 South Ramp towards Seattle. Take Highway 17 (Exit #28) end at BC Ferries.
Long DistanceBus & Central Train Station
- ATTRACTIONS:Long DistanceBus & Central Train Station 8 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Bridgeport and immediate left at the traffic light onto Oak Street Bridge (loop). Take first exit (Marine Drive Exit) off Oak Street Bridge to Mari
- ATTRACTIONS:Science World 8 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive. Turn Left on Bridgeport Road and immediate left on the next traffic lights onto Oak Street Bridge (loop). Take first exit (Marine Drive Exit). Continue on Marine Drive to Main Street. Tur
Stanley Park & Vancouver Aquarium
- ATTRACTIONS:Stanley Park & Vancouver Aquarium 8.5 Miles Travel NW on St. Edwards Drive. Turn left on Bridgeport road and immediate left on the next traffic lights onto Oak Street Bridge. Take first exit (Marine Drive Exit). Continue on Marine Drive till
Any prices displayed for Accent Inns - Vancouver Airport should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.