Hare's Ears Cottage, St. John's, Newfoundland
Hare's Ears Cottage is a cottage located in St. John's.
This coastal home on St. John's harbour is the most easterly guest house in North America. It shares the property line with Signal Hill National Park and has door-step access to the Signal Hill hiking and walking trails along with close access to the Grand Concourse urban trail system. Nestled in the cliffs of the popular Outer Battery Village, the house is just 30 feet from the ocean, 5 minutes from downtown by car and 10 minutes by foot. It has a deck with a Weber gas bbq, panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and a southern exposure. Bald Eagles nesting near property.
The 3 bedroom house, convertible to 2 bedroom, has a ground floor studio with separate entrance including bath and kitchen. Great layout for the multi-generational travellers. Cleaning by professional cleaners, not the homeowner. (important for VRBO properties)
- 2 minute walk to Fort Waldegrave Lookout
- 7 minute walk to downtown Sheraton Hotel
- 7 minute walk to Duckworth St. Restaurants
- 10 minute walk to Water St Shopping
- 15 minute walk to Duke of Duckworth Pub
* Ultra-comfortable beds, premium pillow top mattress
* 400+ thread-count Egyptian cotton bed linens
* 2 x HDTV, premium cable including HBO, Super Channel movies, sports package
* Sound system with iPod connection
* Hi-speed WIFI
* Premium brand small kitchen appliances
* Fully-equiped laundry
* Professional pre-arrival cleaning
Places to eat within 5km of Hare's Ears Cottage include Chester Fried Chicken, Quiznos, Classic Cafe East, and Portobello's.
Quick navigate St. John's Cottages, Cabins, Lodges and Rentals
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.