Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging, Nestor Falls, Ontario
Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging is a cottage located in Nestor Falls.
New lodging on Lake Of The Wood's North Western Ontario, Canada.
Accessible 15 minutes via boat this cabin can sleep up to 8 people. Set in a beautiful area, wildlife can be viewed from the deck and around. An untouched nature setting. Tongue and groove pine interior with vaulted ceiling. Fish and hunt or explore by just walking out the door.
Nearby restaurants include The Cottage, The Outpost, Monique's Log Cabin Restaurant, and Bear's Den Bakery.
Quick navigate Nestor Falls Cottages, Cabins, Lodges and Rentals
Camp facilities :
- (4) beds / (2) pull out beds
- 24' x 32' insulated cabin
- Cell phone reception
- Indoor envirolet toilet, plus outdoor latrine
- Complete kitchen facilities - full-size 4-burner propane stove with oven
- Electric refrigerator- plus large chest of crush ice supplied
- Hot and cold running water with shower
- Outdoor Solar lighting
- Propane outdoor barbeque grill
- Satellite dish
- All cooking utensils (dishes, pots, pans, cutlery)
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.