Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging
Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging is a cottage located in Nestor Falls.
New lodging on Lake Of The Wood's North Western Ontario, Canada.
Accessible 15 minutes via boat this cabin can sleep up to 8 people. Set in a beautiful area, wildlife can be viewed from the deck and around. An untouched nature setting. Tongue and groove pine interior with vaulted ceiling. Fish and hunt or explore by just walking out the door.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Local dining options close to Aulneau Peninsula Remote Lodging include The Outpost, The Cottage, Greens Barbecue Bar, and Monique's Log Cabin Restaurant.
Quick navigate Nestor Falls Cottages, Cabins, Lodges and Rentals
Camp facilities :
- (4) beds / (2) pull out beds
- 24' x 32' insulated cabin
- Cell phone reception
- Indoor envirolet toilet, plus outdoor latrine
- Complete kitchen facilities - full-size 4-burner propane stove with oven
- Electric refrigerator- plus large chest of crush ice supplied
- Hot and cold running water with shower
- Outdoor Solar lighting
- Propane outdoor barbeque grill
- Satellite dish
- All cooking utensils (dishes, pots, pans, cutlery)
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.