Outback Vacation Homes
This property may also be known as:
- The Outback Resort
Outback Vacation Homes is a hotel located in Vernon. The Outback is a unique property offering 60 acres of serenity on the shores of Okanagan Lake in a gated development. The architecturally stunning vacation homes are organized in five distinct neighborhoods each providing a stunning setting and luxurious amenities. The resort is located in a pine forest directly on the lake and provides two swimming pools4 hot tubs two tennis courts beaches buoys for boats complete with valet boat service hiking and biking trails and is directly adjacent to 240 acre Ellison Park. Only 20 minutes from Vernon and 45 minutes from Kelowna.
Quick navigate Vernon Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Outback Vacation Homes and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Air conditioning. Barbeque grills. Children welcome. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Direct dial telephone. Early check-in. Elevators. Fire safety compliant. Front desk. Game room. Grocery shopping service available. Hair dryer. Heated pool. High speed internet access. Housekeeping - weekly. Indoor parking. Internet services. Ironing board. Jacuzzi. Jogging track. Kitchenette. Late check-out available. Limited service housekeeping. Non-smoking rooms (generic). On-Site parking. Outdoor pool. Parking. Parking lot. Pets allowed. Phone services. Photocopy center. Pool. Public area air conditioned. Secured parking. Security. Stairwells. Storage space. Tennis court. Water sports. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- Forest products company that manufactures and markets specialty forest products to world markets. Tolkos products include lumber plywood veneer oriented strand board and kraft papers.
University of British Columbia Okanagan
- UBC is one of North Americas largest public research and teaching institutions, and one of only two Canadian institutions consistently ranked among the worlds 40 best universities. With 18.5 USD million in annual research funding over 630 research.
Sparkling Hill Resort
- The Swarovski spa at Sparkling Hill is the largest among spa hotels in British Columbia and considered by many to be the most unique in the world. Comprised of over 40000 square feet. of treatment space offering 100 plus innovative healing treatment.
Silver Star Ski Resort
- Less than one hour from Kelowna International Airport YLW Silver Star offers 3065 acres of skiable terrain with annual snowfall of more than 700 cm of dry powder. Award-winning Silver Star is recognized as one of Canadas best family resorts.
Predator Ridge Golf Resort
- One of Canadas best golf courses Predator Ridge offers 36 holes on 2 spectacular courses with breathtaking views of the Valley.
- One of Canadas tourist meccas the Okanagan Lake is 84 miles long and has over 170 miles of shoreline offering beaches coves and spectacular scuba diving opportunities. Boating swimming kayaking and fishing are popular.
- One of Canadas most spectacular lakes Kalamalka is famous for its tropical turquoise water and many beaches with over 26 miles of shoreline. Boating fishing swimming kayaking and snorkeling are popular activities.
- Kal Tire is Canadas largest independent tire dealer and North Americas largest commercial tire dealer. Kal Tire Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply operating on more than 150 mines sites in 20 countries across 5.
Ellison Provincial Park
- 240-acre park of pine and fir forests and beachfront featuring hiking and biking trails possibilities for rock climbing canoeing scuba diving fishing and swimming.
Any prices displayed for Outback Vacation Homes should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.