BEST WESTERN Plus Chateau Fort St. John
BEST WESTERN Plus Chateau Fort St. John is a hotel located in Fort St John. Looking for modern, luxury accommodations in the Peace Country? The Best Western Plus Chateau Fort St. John hotel is conveniently located directly off the Alaska Highway 97/ALCAN making us the ideal location for any traveler. A sleek, modern design with ample amenities including kitchenette rooms, a free full hot breakfast, and an indoor hot tub and pool complete the stay for any guest seeking comfort and relaxation on their trip to Alaska or business in the Energetic City. Also a mecca for adventurers, Fort St. John offers snowmobiling, quad trails, mountain climbing, golfing at one of the four local courses, biking, kayaking, canoeing and hiking. Speed skating is also offered at the Pomeroy Sports Centre which is just minutes from the hotel.
Local dining options close to BEST WESTERN Plus Chateau Fort St. John include Western Momo Sushi Restaurant, A&w Restaurant, Humpty's Family Restaurants, and Mcdonalds.
Quick navigate Fort St John Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN Plus Chateau Fort St. John and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Business center. Cable television. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary breakfast. Complimentary full american breakfast. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Cribs. Data port. Desk. Direct dial phone number. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-out. Fax service. Free local calls. Free parking. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Laundry/Valet service. Meeting rooms. Microwave. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Pool. Premium movie channels. Recreational vehicle parking. Refrigerator. Security. Sofa bed. Truck parking. Two-line phone. Voice mail. Wake-up calls. Wheel chair access.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Beatton Provincial Park,
- 25 kilometer(s) from Beatton Provincial Park, located on the shores of Charlie Lake, is a year round recreational facility. The summer months are filled with windsurfing, waterskiing and fishing, while cross-country skiers and toboggan racers emerge once
Peace Gallery North,
- 1 kilometer(s) from Peace Gallery North, located at the North Peace Cultural Centre, this gallery hosts 12 to 17 exhibits each year. The gallery also features a gift shop where visitors can purchase pottery, prints, paintings and more, created by local
Muskwa- Kechika Management Area,
- 5 kilometer(s) from Muskwa- Kechika Management Area, is massive covering 6.4 million hhectares (16 million acres) and protects a huge variety of wildlife and habitats. The area can be accessed off the Alaska Highway/Highway 97 between Fort St. John and
Fish Creek Community Forest
- 2 kilometer(s) from Fish Creek Community Forest
Kiskatinaw Provincial Park,
- 35 kilometer(s) from Kiskatinaw Provincial Park, the Kistatinaw bridge, the first of its kind in Canada, was built in 1942-43 by Dow Construction of Toronto. Cement footings were put in place in November 1942 using gravel hauled 26 kilometres (16 miles)
Charlie Lake Provincial Park,
- 15 kilometer(s) from Charlie Lake Provincial Park, covers the southwestern shore of Charlie Lake, within the rolling landscape of the Interior Plains. The park features interpretive programs for those exploring the hiking trails and searching out
- 1 kilometer(s) from Lido Theatre, this renovated venue is versatile and hosts many kinds of events from fund raisers to foreign films.
North Peace Cultural Centre,
- 1 kilometer(s) from North Peace Cultural Centre, this modern centre is located downtown and offers theatre entertainment throughout the year as well as a public library and an art gallery that sells unique local hand crafted pottery.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park, located in central Fort St. John, is home to the North Peace Arena as well as the Peace Leisure Pool. A number of community events are held at the park throughout the year.
Fort St. John Rotary Spray Park,
- 1 kilometer(s) from Fort St. John Rotary Spray Park, located at Centennial Park, is an outdoor water park for kids. The park, which is a great place to spend some time on a hot day, is open from 10am until 9pm during the summer.
Fort St. John Central Elementary School
- 1 kilometer(s) from Fort St. John Central Elementary School
Christian Life Centre
- 3 kilometer(s) from Christian Life Centre
School District 60
- 2 kilometer(s) from School District 60
Alwin Holland Elementary School
- 1 kilometer(s) from Alwin Holland Elementary School
Dr. Kearney Junior High
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Dr. Kearney Junior High
North Peace Secondary School
- 4 block(s) from North Peace Secondary School
- .5 kilometer(s) from URS Flint
Rentco Equipment Ltd.,
- 2 kilometer(s) from Rentco Equipment Ltd., all your rental needs.
Trans Carrier Ltd.,
- 1 kilometer(s) from Trans Carrier Ltd., our number one goal is to cater to the oil patch, moving service rigs, test equipment, plant site maintenance equipment and construction equipment, sand & gravel, pickers, bed trucks, winch tractors.
Redneck Oilfield Services,
- 5 kilometer(s) from Redneck Oilfield Services, our goal is to provide our clients with a wide range of rental equipment, supported by the best service and people in the business.
Husky Oil Operations Ltd.,
- 1 kilometer(s) from Husky Oil Operations Ltd., fuel distribution, Chevron Oil & Lubricants, VP Racing Fuels, methanol distribution, hot shot and tank accessories.
Penn West PTF Energy Ltd.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Penn West PTF Energy Ltd.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Independent Hardware
- 1 kilometer(s) from Walmart , full super store with groceries and drygoods
NAPA Auto Parts
- 2 kilometer(s) from NAPA Auto Parts
- 1 kilometer(s) from Rona, hardware
- 2 kilometer(s) from Canadian Tire, auto and hardware
Home Hardware Building Centre
- 2 kilometer(s) from Home Hardware Building Centre
- 225 kilometer(s) from Grande Prairie, Alberta
- 640 kilometer(s) from Edmonton, Alberta
- 65 kilometer(s) from Dawson Creek, British Columbia
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN Plus Chateau Fort St. John should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.