Best Western Pacific Inn
Best Western Pacific Inn is a hotel located in Vernon. The Best Western Pacific Inn, Vernon BC is where Elegance Meets Affordability. Clean, modern and stylish, the Best Western Pacific Inn is your premier choice for Vernon accommodations. Our newly built Vernon hotel treats guests to state-of-the art appointments like granite countertops, 37-inch HDTVs and premium Serta mattresses. With an acclaimed onsite restaurant and a range of convenient hotel amenities, the Best Western Pacific Inn offers affordable luxury in the heart of the Okanagans most culturally vibrant city.
Nearby restaurants include Apple Lane Restaurant, and The Rice Box.
Quick navigate Vernon Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Pacific Inn and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Cable television. Cocktail lounge. Coffee shop. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Data port. Data port. Desk. Direct dial phone number. Elevators. Exercise gym. Fax service. Free local calls. Free parking. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Meeting rooms. Microwave. Minibar. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Refrigerator. Restaurant. Room service. Security. Sofa bed. Speaker phone. Transportation. Two-line phone. Voice mail. Wake-up calls.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Davidson Orchards, At Davison Orchards, you get fresh, local produce grown right here in Vernon, BC. And we don t just grow it - we use the ingredients in our bakery and caf to make the most delicious farm food you ve ever tasted.
Vernon Public Art Gallery,
- 2 kilometer(s) from Vernon Public Art Gallery, The Vernon Public Art Gallery is an important part of cultural tourism in the region, and is a centre for educational and cultural activities in the Okanagan. VPAG presents exhibitions (link) featuring
Oyama Zip Line,
- 27 kilometer(s) from Oyama Zip Line, Okanagan Skydive offers Tandem Skydiving Adventures and complete Solo Certification Programs directly out of the Vernon Regional Airport. Your skydive will take place between historic Okanagan Lake and the majestic,
Allan Brooks Nature,
- 5 kilometer(s) from Allan Brooks Nature, Bringing nature-based activities to life in the Okanagan Perched atop the grasslands just south of Vernon the Allan Brooks Nature Centre is your place to.
Historical Okeefe Ranch,
- 12 kilometer(s) from Historical Okeefe Ranch, Whether a novice or an experienced rider, we can provide a memorable, fun and safe riding memory for you. Our wranglers are fully trained and licensed and love to share their passion for horses and heritage
Vernon Regional Library,
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Vernon Regional Library, The Okanagan Regional Library (ORL) is your library your most economical, sustainable, and relevant source for information and entertainment. Established in 1936, the ORL serves over 360,000 people across
Planet Bee Honey Farm,
- 7 kilometer(s) from Planet Bee Honey Farm, We offer Honey Bee health products including over 20 varieties of Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Mead. During your visit you can watch live honeybees busily working behind glass in a live bee display
- 7 kilometer(s) from Okanagan Lake, Enjoy the beautiful pink sand beaches and clean waters for swimming. ... Kin beach is located on the eastern shore of the Vernon arm of Okanagan Lake.
Okangan Sky Dive,
- 7 kilometer(s) from Okangan Sky Dive, The ultimate experience! Skydive Solo or Tandem skydiving in the Okanagan. Your skydive will take place between historic Okanagan Lake and the majestic, turquoise waters of Kalamalka Lake. This lake is often referred
- 22 kilometer(s) from Silverstar Mountain, From skiing and snowboarding, to skating and tubing, enjoy it all at Silverstar Mountain Resort. Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to BC s third largest ski area. The colourful
- 6 kilometer(s) from Okanagan College, Okanagan College is a public, post-secondary institution with over 120 certificates, diplomas, degrees and programs including Apprenticeship & Pre-apprenticeship Trades programs.
Village Green Mall,
- 1 block(s) from Village Green Mall, Village Green Centre is a 364,474 square leasable foot shopping mall. The enclosed mall is home to about 60 stores and services.
- 1.7 kilometer(s) from Walmart
Real Canadian Superstore
- 1 block(s) from Real Canadian Superstore
- 28 kilometer(s) from Lumby, BC Canada
- 58 kilometer(s) from Salmon Arm, BC Canada
- 50 kilometer(s) from Kelowna, BC Canada
Any prices displayed for Best Western Pacific Inn should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.