BEST WESTERN Plus Kindersley Hotel
BEST WESTERN Plus Kindersley Hotel is a hotel located in Kindersley. Offering close proximity to Brock, Flaxcombe, and Netherhill, the Best Western Plus Kindersley Hotel welcomes guests like you with all the amenities you need to feel right at home while youre traveling. Theres a free full, hot breakfast served each morning - just the thing to start your day off right, especially if youre commuting to one of the areas oil and gas or agricultural work sites. Whatever brings you to Kindersley, youll be glad you decided to stay at this 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly Kindersley, SK hotel. Your room will keep you connected and comfortable. Get a great nights sleep on a pillow-top mattress, then, wake up to your favorite mp3 and open up your eyes with the help of a Keurig coffeemaker. Each of our rooms features a kitchenette or full kitchen as well. Our location on Highway 7 makes us a perfect stop for stay-overs as well. Pick up provisions or supplies at our sundry shop. Be sure your car is ready to roll thanks to a cold-weather hookup. We offer free parking for guests with trucks and RVs as well as cars. But you can leave the cold weather behind thanks to a heated indoor pool and hot tub. If thats not enough activity for you, hit the exercise room for a great workout on cardio or weightlifting gear. Were centrally located to all Major attractions, including the Kindersley & District Plains Museum, the Kindersley Indoor Rodeo, and popular business travel destinations. We know productivity matters when youre on the road. Thats why weve equipped our business center with computers, printer, fax, and copier - and its why we can accommodate your meeting for up to 30. The Best Western Plus Kindersley Hotel awaits your next visit!
Local dining options close to BEST WESTERN Plus Kindersley Hotel include KFC, Subway, Mr Sub, and Coliseum Mediterranean Grill.
Quick navigate Kindersley Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN Plus Kindersley Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Business center. Cable television. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary breakfast. Complimentary full american breakfast. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Cribs. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-in. Express check-out. Fax service. Free local calls. Free parking. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. Hearing impaired services. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Meeting rooms. Microwave. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Pool. Recreational vehicle parking. Refrigerator. Security. Sofa bed. Spa. Truck parking. Voice mail. Wake-up calls. Wheel chair access.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- 1.3 kilometer(s) from Kindersley Library, grab a book or check out programming for all ages at the Kindersley Library. It is part of the Wheatland Regional Library System. Members have access to thousands of books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, audio-books, and
Kindersley Walking Trail,
- 1.2 kilometer(s) from Kindersley Walking Trail, provides the perfect environment for people of all ages to enjoy the outdoors. Consisting of 4.2 kilometers of paved trail surrounding the picturesque Motherwell Reservoir, the trail is a place of quiet
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Garden Gallery, located on Main Street Kindersley, right across from the post office. They host a revolving line-up of Canadian Artists and consistently show pottery, photography and paintings by the owner, Devon Coles. The Gallery
- 1.4 kilometer(s) from Sunset Theatre, get some popcorn and check-out the latest Hollywood flick at the newly-renovated Sunset Theatre. Weekly shows in regular and 3-D format.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from Kindersely Museum, the museum features: The Famous Stone Head Antique Farm, Oil and Gas Implements Fully Furnished turn of the century Church, School and Fire Department Buildings, Antique Medical Supplies, Antique Furniture made
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN Plus Kindersley Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.