BEST WESTERN Plus Waterfront Hotel
BEST WESTERN Plus Waterfront Hotel is a hotel located in Windsor. At the edge of the beautiful riverfront in downtown Windsor, Ontario Canada, the Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel puts you within steps of the neighborhoods diverse cuisine, vibrant nightlife and scenic, waterfront parks. Perched along the banks of the Detroit River, the hotel offers views of the water and the downtown Detroit skyline from every room. A large, saltwater indoor pool, pet-friendly accommodations with mini-refrigerators, fitness center and business services create a welcoming retreat for executives and urban explorers alike. Custom touches from Bath & Body Works amenities and Pod coffee and tea makers, to hypoallergenic feather pillows, iPod docking stations and spacious junior suites, complement the propertys central, city setting. Stay within steps of the Adventure Bay Family Aquatic Centre and St. Clair College Centre for the Arts, as well as within walking distance of the Windsor International Transit Centre, surrounding art galleries and the Windsor Caesars Casino. Wake up to a freshly-prepared, hot breakfast daily, check in on social media with complimentary high-speed internet from the comfort of your room, or explore nearby restaurants, from top-rated steakhouses to local delis and urban grills. The hotels expansive meeting and event space creates beautiful backdrops for celebrations and functions of all types. With an attentive staff and professional audiovisual support, each space, from the lavish Waterfront and Great Lakes Ballrooms, to the intimate Windsor Star Room lets you craft events that cater to your unique vision. Find your urban refuge at the heart of the citys lively riverfront district, and discover everything Windsor has to offer on your next visit.
Places to eat within 5km of BEST WESTERN Plus Waterfront Hotel include Superstar Wings & Ribs, The Pitt For Pasta, The City Beer Market, and Elias Delicatessen.
Quick navigate Windsor Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN Plus Waterfront Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Business center. Cable television. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary breakfast. Complimentary full american breakfast. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Conference facilities. Connecting rooms. Cribs. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-out. Fax service. Free local calls. Front desk. Gift/News stand. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Pool. Refrigerator. Safe. Safe deposit box. Security. Sofa bed. Two-line phone. Voice mail. Wake-up calls.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- 10 block(s) from Coventry Gardens, Coventry Gardens is a park in Windsor, Ontario, Canada on Riverside Drive, in the Pillette Village. It contains the Charles Brooks Peace Fountain on the Detroit River which is mainly used in summer.
- 32 kilometer(s) from Comerica Park, is an open-air ballpark located in Downtown Detroit. It serves as the home of the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball, replacing historic Tiger Stadium in 2000. The park is named after Comerica Bank, which was
- 72 kilometer(s) from Pelee Island, in Ontario, Canada, is an island in the western half of Lake Erie. Pelee Island is connected to the Canadian and United States mainland by ferry service. At 42 km , Pelee Island is the largest island in Lake Erie and the
Detroit Institute of Arts,
- 32 kilometer(s) from Detroit Institute of Arts, located in Midtown Detroit, Michigan, has one of the largest, most significant art collections in the United States. With over 100 galleries, it covers 658,000 square feet with a major renovation and
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Dieppe Gardens, Located across the street from the hotel.
- 3 block(s) from Windsor Casino, With spectacular gaming options, experience the thrill of gaming excitement with the latest in slot action and a wide variety of table games. Feel the exhilaration with a roll of the dice, a spin of the reels and the
- 5 kilometer(s) from Ford Field, is a multi-purpose indoor stadium located in Downtown Detroit, Michigan, United States, owned by the Detroit/Wayne County Stadium Authority. It is primarily used for American football as the home field of the Detroit Lions
Henry Ford Museum,
- 32 kilometer(s) from Henry Ford Museum, is a large indoor and outdoor history museum complex and a National Historic Landmark in the Metro Detroit suburb of Dearborn, Michigan, USA. Named for its founder, the noted automobile industrialist Henry Ford, and
Art Gallery of Windsor,
- 1 block(s) from Art Gallery of Windsor, is a not-for-profit art institute in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1943, the gallery has a mandate as a public art space to show significant works of art by local, regional, and national artists. The Art
Windsor International Air,
- 32 kilometer(s) from Windsor International Air, is your one-stop connection to any place you want to go. For hassle-free travel, there s nothing more convenient than Windsor International Airport (YQG).
FINA World Swimming Champ,
- 11 kilometer(s) from FINA World Swimming Champ, FINA World Swimming Championships 2016. 11 kilometres / 7 miles from the hotel. A 16 minute drive from the hotel.
Adventure Bay Water Park,
- 1 block(s) from Adventure Bay Water Park, the right place for water park and dry play place rates, admission rules, height/weight requirements, proper swim attire guidelines, safety information, and more. Check out the list on the left for everything you
St. Clair College Centre,
- 0.16 kilometer(s) from St. Clair College Centre, is located in downtown Windsor. Its stunning waterfront location, overlooking the Detroit skyline, is the perfect setting for Wedding, catered events, and trade shows. This multi-use facility is also
St. Clair College MediaPlex,
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from St. Clair College MediaPlex, is a facility dedicated to the education of Journalism, Media Convergence and Public Relations Students.
St. Clair College-Main Campus,
- 12.8 kilometer(s) from St. Clair College-Main Campus, the main campus is home to over 6,000 students studying in over 90 programs in the area of Health Sciences, Community Studies, Engineering Technology & Skilled Trades, Business and I.T.
- 5 kilometer(s) from Comerica Park
University of Windsor
- 2 block(s) from University of Windsor
- 5 kilometer(s) from Ford Field
Chrysler Canada Headquart,
- 1 block(s) from Chrysler Canada Headquart, the Norwich block of historic Windsor buildings was demolished for what was supposed to be a tall office and condominium tower. In the end it is just a small office tower that houses the Headquarters of Chrysler
Deloitte & Touche
- 2 block(s) from Deloitte & Touche
- 16 kilometer(s) from WFCU
Kautex Textron GmbH & Co.
- 11 kilometer(s) from Kautex Textron GmbH & Co.
- 180 kilometer(s) from London, Ontario
- 368 kilometer(s) from Toronto, Ontario
- 461 kilometer(s) from Chicago, Illinois, USA
Detroit, Michigan, USS
- 2 kilometer(s) from Detroit, Michigan, USS
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN Plus Waterfront Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.