Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre
This property may also be known as:
- Ambassador Conference Resort Kingston
Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre is a hotel located in Kingston. The Ambassador Conference Resort has been the preferred choice of visitors to the 1000 Islands for more than 35 years. We are committed to making your stay a memorable one, whether it is for business, pleasure or both. Our many exciting new renovations include our NEW Business Class and Comfort Class Accommodations, NEW Indoor Water Park featuring 100 foot water slide, graciously appointed 2 story front lobby and JMs Restaurant and Lounge. Proud to be 100 percent Smoke Free.
Local dining options close to Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre include Aunt Lucy's Dinner House, Café Sul Posto, The Greek Islands, and Sapporo Kingston Japanese Restaurant.
Quick navigate Kingston Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
St. Lawrence College
- St. Lawrence College SLC is a college of Applied Arts and Technology with 3 campuses in Eastern Ontario one of which is in Kingston. It was founded in September 1969.
Royal Military College of Canada
- RMC is the military college of the Canadian Forces and is a degree-granting university creating military officers. RMC was established in 1876. RMC is the only federal institution in Canada with degree granting powers.
- Queens University is a public research university founded in 1841 A co-educational university with more than 23000 students that has consistently been ranked as one of Canadas top universities.
Kingston General Hospital
- Agricultural Aquarium Archaeological Arena/Stadium Art Botanical Garden Commercial Center Company Convention Center Cultural Center Educational Equestrian Center Exhibition/Conference Center Factor/Business Tour Festival/Special Event.
- Bombardier Transportation is one of the worlds largest companies in the rail-equipment manufacturing and servicing industry. One of its major engineering facilties are located in Kingston ONtario.
- Via Rail is an independent crown corporation subsidised by the minister of transport to offer intercity passenger rail services in Canada.
Kingston 1000 Islands Boat Cruises
- Kingston 1000 Island Cruises offer food fun and entertainment on a variety of ships that tour Kingstons 1000 Islands.
- Fort Henry a museum and historic site to residents and visitors to Kingston represents 19th century military life and offers experience guided tours scenic views musical performances and precision military demonstrations by the Fort Henry Guard.
Bellevue House National Historic Site
- Bellevue House National Historic Site of Canada was the home to Canadas first Prime Minister Sr. John A MacDonald from 1848 to 1849.
Any prices displayed for Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.