Airlane Hotel And Conference Centre
This property may also be known as:
- Travelodge ( Airport )
Airlane Hotel And Conference Centre is a hotel located in Thunder Bay. Situated near the airport this eco-friendly hotel is within 3 mi 5 km of International Friendship Garden Centennial Botanical Conservatory and St. Pauls Anglican Church. Chapples Golf Course and Fort William Gardens are also within 3 mi 5 km. Along with a restaurant this hotel has an indoor pool and a bar lounge. Free Wi-Fi in public areas free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally a spa tubs a sauna and a steam room is onsite. All 155 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers plus free Wi-Fi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Pillow top beds room service and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Local dining options close to Airlane Hotel And Conference Centre include Three Mangoes, Wasabi Restaurant, Chicago Joe's, and Canton Chinese Restaurant.
Quick navigate Thunder Bay Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Airlane Hotel And Conference Centre and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. ATM/Cash machine. Accessible facilities. Adjoining rooms. Air conditioning. Breakfast served in restaurant. Bus parking. Business center. Business services. Children welcome. Cocktail lounge. Coffee shop. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Connecting rooms. Courtyard. Currency exchange. Dinner served in restaurant. Direct dial telephone. Dry cleaning. Early check-in. Executive floor. Exercise gym. Exterior corridors. Family plan. Fire safety compliant. Free high speed internet connection. Front desk. Full american breakfast. Full service housekeeping. Gift/News stand. Golf. Hair dryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. Hot breakfast. Housekeeping - daily. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Internet services. Ironing board. Jacuzzi. Jogging track. Late check-out available. Lobby coffee service. Lounges/bars. Lunch served in restaurant. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). On-Site parking. Outdoor parking. Parking. Parking fee managed by hotel. Pets allowed. Phone services. Photocopy center. Pool. Private dining for groups. Public area air conditioned. Racquetball. Ramp access. Recreational vehicle parking. Restaurant. Room service. Room service - limited hours. Secured parking. Security. Snow sports. Spa. Street side parking. Tennis court. Toilet. Train access. Truck parking. Valet same day dry cleaning. Vending machines. Wakeup service. Water sports. Wheel chair access. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Thunder Bay Airport
Intercity Shopping Centre
- A Place For Everything. Intercity Shopping Centre is a shopping mall in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. It was one of the first shopping malls in Thunder Bay and is the largest of its kind in Northwestern Ontario with 456430 square feet of retail space
Terry Fox Monument
- A 9 foot high bronze statue set on a 45-ton granite base with a foundation of local amethyst commands a breath-taking view of Lake Superior. The statue was erected in memory of Terry Fox the courageous one-legged runner who embarked on a cross-countr
Old Fort William
- Fort William Historical Park is a leading heritage and cultural attraction that brings people from across North America to our doors to experience northern hospitality be entertained and conduct business - just like we did two hundred years ago.
- Towering 1000 ft. over the city Mt. McKay is a must on your list of attractions. At the 500 ft. level the viewing scope and skyline walkway offer a magnificent vista of the city Lake Superior and surrounding countryside. There is also a picnic area.
- Prince Arthurs Landing at Marina Park is Thunder Bays signature recreation destination. This community gathering place has transformed the City of Thunder Bays waterfront into a mixed-use village and animated waterfront park reconnecting the downtow.
Eagle Canyon Adventures
- If hanging suspended at 150 feet is not thrilling enough take a zip ride on CANADAS LONGEST HIGHEST and FASTEST ZIPLINE. At half a mile long 175 feet high and reaching speeds in excess of 45 mph zip down the centre of the canyon for an exhilarating.
Centennial Botanical Conservatory
- The Centennial Botanical Conservatory is a fascinating place to visit. Opened in 1967 by the Fort William Parks Board as a Centennial project it is a legacy to the citizens of Thunder Bay. The central and largest room in the Conservatory.
Amethyst Mine Panorama
- Enjoy guided and self-guided tours collecting your own Amethyst. Located just outside Thunder Bay Ontario - the Amethyst Mine Panorama is one of the must-see destinations in Northwestern Ontario. Amethyst Mine Panorama is the largest deposit.
Any prices displayed for Airlane Hotel And Conference Centre should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.