This property may also be known as:
- The Fairmont Palliser
Fairmont Palliser is a hotel located in Calgary. The Fairmont Palliser is proud to announce the recent completion of a comprehensive guest room renovation project completed in time for our 101st year of service as Calgary*s premier hotel. Calgary*s small town warmth coupled with the vibrant urban ambiance makes it a metropolis of wonderful contrasts. Set in the heart of the city The Fairmont Palliser is a historical landmark Calgary hotel which offers distinctive accommodation in elegant surroundings. Calgary is a spectacular city to visit anytime of year. Stroll, roller blade, or cross country ski along riverside pathways, or visit one of the many area attractions. For the ultimate convenience in meetings, The Fairmont Palliser hotel in Calgary is connected by the Skywalk to the Telus Convention Centre, the Calgary Tower, and the Glenbow Museum. With a thriving arts community the downtown scene and the famous Calgary Stampede, Calgary*s most elegant hotel welcomes visitors lured back year after year by the hotels impeccable service and hospitality.
Local dining options close to Fairmont Palliser include Rush Restaurant, Buzzards Restaurant & Bar, Gypsy Bistro-Wine Bar, and Thai Tai Ltd.
Quick navigate Calgary Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Fairmont Palliser and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Calgary Intl Airport
The Core Shopping Centre
- A union of three shopping centres, Holt Renfrew Building, Calgary Eaton Centre, and TD Square connecting to Scotia Centre and The Bay department store. Completing renovations but still opened for business.
Studio Bell National Music Centre
- The National Music Centre is a national catalyst for discovery, innovation and renewal through music. At Studio Bell, they will preserve and celebrate Canadas music story and inspire a new generation of music lovers
Stephen Avenue Walk
- Located 1 block from The Fairmont Palliser, Stephen Avenue Walk, aka 8th Avenue, is a five-block pedestrian area with cafes, live theatres, shops and stores, restaurants and pubs etc.
- Home to the Calgary Stampede which bills itself as The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, is a large festival, exhibition, and rodeo held in Calgary Alberta for 10 days every summer attracting more than 1.2 million
- Home to the NHL Calgary Flames, formerly Pengrowth Saddledome
Mcmahon Football Stadium
- The stadium has held major international events including the opening and closing ceremonies of the 1988 Olympic Winter Games. Home to the Calgary Stampeder
- s of the Canadian Football League. The facility hosted the CFL Grey Cup Championship
- Travel back in time and discover the sights and sounds of pre, 1914 life recreated at the village. Heritage Park features over 66 acres of lush parkland with over 150 historical exhibits, thousands of artifacts and lively interpretive activities.
- Glenbow is western Canada
- s largest museum with over 93 000 square feet of exhibition space spreading over three floors. The museum focuses on Canadian Heritage, native and pioneer culture, Canadian artists and military history.
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts
Drumheller - Dinosaur
- The Dinosaur Capital of the World. Visit the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
Canada Olympic Park
- Canada Olympic Park was constructed in 1986 for the XV Olympic Winter Games. The Park offers year-round activities such as skiing, luge, snowboard, mountain biking and more.
- The Calgary Zoo is home to more than 1000 animals and 275 species. The animal collection is always changing and many animals are endangered species.
- The Tower provides a panoramic view of Calgary and the mountains, 190.8 metres or 636 feet above ground. Open 365 days a year.
- Calgary Roughnecks are Calgarys NLL team and play at the Scotia Bank Saddledome.
- Calgary Philharmonic has an exciting and varied performance schedule available throughout the year. The orchestra performs at the Jack Singer Concert Hall, located a few steps away from hotel.
Calgary Hitmen Schedule
- The Calgary Hitmen are Calgarys WHL team and play at the Scotiabank Saddledome.
- This glass-domed Canadian Pacific Railway Pavilion was built in order to preserve the railway
- s long standing history within Canada. The stationary cars serve as a venue for dining and receptions.
Any prices displayed for Fairmont Palliser should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.