Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites, Okotoks, Alberta
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites is a hotel located in Okotoks. The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
This property may also be known as "Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites"
Places to eat within 2km of Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites include Quizno's, Saigon Sun Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine, Spices East Indian Dining, and Yoko Zuna Sushi & Grill.
Quick navigate Okotoks HotelsNext: Riverview Bed And BreakfastPrevious: Lakeview Inn And Suites Okotoks
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
The CPR Station.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from The CPR Station. This old Canadian Pacific Railway Station now acts as a local art venue for the community of Okotoks. It was built in 1929 as an extension to the line already existing in Calgary. They offer tours, artistic galas and
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from Sheep River. The Sheep River begins in the mountains of the Elbow Sheep Wildland Provincial Park and passes through the Sheep River Provincial Park. Enjoy fly-fishing and river tubing down its waters.
Heritage House Museum & Archives.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from Heritage House Museum & Archives. Contains photographs and archives of Okotoks' history and heritage. Tour the exhibits or sign up for a heritage walking tour of downtown Okotoks.
- 1.0 kilometer(s) from Seaman Stadium. Home of the Okotoks Dawgs summer collegiate club and the JDawgs Youth Program, Seaman Stadium is the flagship facility in the Western Major Baseball League. Fans of the Dawgs have continued to flock to the Stadium,
Ethel Tucker Centennial Park is located next to the Public Library, near Downtown Okotoks. It is the site of many local events,
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Ethel Tucker Centennial Park is located next to the Public Library, near Downtown Okotoks. It is the site of many local events, including the Youth Festival. A baseball diamond is located on-site.
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Kayben Farms. Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park is 12+ acres of nature and farm for your kids to discover, learn and have fun in. Here at Kayben we are committed to sharing the natural world with you and educating the next generation
Antique Art Walk.
- 48.0 kilometer(s) from Antique Art Walk. Nanton has a great deal of antique dealers and shops which showcase artifacts, furniture and restorations. They all offer custom built furniture, hardware, uphostery, reclaimed wood products and much more. Any
Okotoks Art Gallery.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from Okotoks Art Gallery. The Okotoks Art Gallery (OAG) reflects the creativity and dynamic energy of both the Town of Okotoks and the Foothills region. It presents an ongoing series of contemporary and historical art exhibitions. Recent
Piper and Murray Arenas,
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Piper and Murray Arenas, is an official sized skating ice rink with a seating capacity of 250. Various community and sporting events are held at the arena throughout the year.
Okotoks Erratic "The Big Rock",
- 10 kilometer(s) from Okotoks Erratic "The Big Rock", is the largest glacial erratic in the world. Left behind after the Ice Age, far from its original home in the Rocky Mountains, the enormous quartzite block weighs 16,500 tonnes, and was a major landmark
Pason Centennial Arena,
- 3.5 kilometer(s) from Pason Centennial Arena, offers public and family skating times.
Holy Trinity Academy.
- 5.6 kilometer(s) from Holy Trinity Academy. Holy Trinity Academy is a senior high school (grades 10 to 12) serving some 750 students. The Mission Statement of Holy Trinity Academy is based on the three theological virtues of faith, hope and love.
Foothills Composite High.
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Foothills Composite High. Foothills Composite High School or Alberta High School of Fine Arts support Athletics and Arts programs in the Okotoks area.
Bow Valley College.
- 4.3 kilometer(s) from Bow Valley College. Bow Valley College is now offering programs in Okotoks and High River.
Christ The Redeemer Catholic Schools,
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Christ The Redeemer Catholic Schools, provide an authentic Catholic education to students in traditional schools in Canmore, Brooks, Drumheller, High River, Okotoks, Oyen and Strathmore and online schooling and blended programs to
Foothills School Division.
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from Foothills School Division. We serve the learning needs of more than 7,750 students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12 and employ over 800 teachers and support staff. We are committed to academic excellence and developing the
Town of Okotoks.
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Town of Okotoks. The Town of Okotoks Council fulfills the legislative function of the Town's municipal government. Council is responsible for establishing corporate policy and setting the strategic priorities for Town staff on an
Olde Towne Okotoks.
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Olde Towne Okotoks. Olde Towne Okotoks is a collection of unique businesses in one location in the heart of Okotoks. From boutique shops to mainstream services, you’re sure to find that unique gift or quality service from the shops
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Cimarron Living. This shopping area includes but is not limited to: Walmart®, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Payless Shoesource®, Reitmans and more.
Southbank Business Park.
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Southbank Business Park. This area is expanding with additional shops and restaurants opening up in the near future. This area currently includes: Costco®, Michaels® Arts and Crafts, Winners®, The Home Depot®, Goodlife® Fitness,
- 19 kilometer(s) from High River
- 170 kilometer(s) from Lethbridge
- 341 kilometer(s) from Edmonton
- 189 kilometer(s) from Red Deer
- 50 kilometer(s) from Calgary
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.