Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites is a hotel located in Okotoks.
The newest hotel in Okotoks, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Okotoks Inn & Suites is a 100% non-smoking property and is located close to sporting venues and shopping. Guests of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Okotoks Inn & Suites will enjoy upscale amenities and furnishings will experience the best service that an Okotoks hotel has to offer.
Each of the 82 well-appointed spacious guest rooms and suites offer 39-inch LED HDTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, refrigerators, microwaves and Keurig® coffee makers. Okotoks' newest hotel also features king, queen and two bedded long stay kitchen suites complete with everything necessary to make a cozy home away from home.
Hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool and waterslide, a whirlpool hot tub and business services. Start your day with a free and delicious, full hot breakfast.
For the business travelers, all the modern conveniences are awaiting you. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Okotoks Inn & Suites features fiber optic internet services and a fully equipped business center that will keep you connected. Meetings and seminars are worry-free when you choose the only hotel in Okotoks with meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Okotoks Inn & Suites is located one km from Seaman Stadium (Dawgs Collegiate Baseball), five km from Centennial Arena (Jr. A Hockey) and the immediate area is home to more than four golf courses. Hotel guests will find themselves minutes away from numerous outdoor activities in Kananaskis Country. Enjoy a quick trip into historic downtown Okotoks to take a Heritage Walking Tour or browse through some of the many shops and boutiques in Olde Towne Okotoks.
Pets are always welcome!
Make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Okotoks Inn & Suites where youll be treated to luxurious accommodations and friendly service!
Local dining options close to Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites include Chacha John’s Fusion Kitchen, Quizno's, Booster Juice, and Taco Del Mar.
Quick navigate Okotoks Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Business center. Cable television. Complimentary breakfast. Complimentary full american breakfast. Concierge desk. Concierge lounge. Connecting rooms. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-in. Express check-out. Fax service. Fireplace. Free local calls. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Meeting rooms. Mountain view. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Pool. Premium movie channels. Safe. Safe deposit box. Security. Sofa bed. Voice mail. Wake-up calls. Wedding services. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Okotoks Erratic \"The Big Rock\",
- 10 kilometer(s) from Okotoks Erratic \"The Big Rock\", is the largest glacial erratic in the world. Left behind after the Ice Age, far from its original home in the Rocky Mountains, the enormous quartzite block weighs 16,500 tonnes, and was a major landmark
- 50 kilometer(s) from Calgary
- 189 kilometer(s) from Red Deer
- 341 kilometer(s) from Edmonton
- 170 kilometer(s) from Lethbridge
- 19 kilometer(s) from High River
Southbank Business Park.
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Southbank Business Park. This area is expanding with additional shops and restaurants opening up in the near future. This area currently includes: Costco®, Michaels® Arts and Crafts, Winners®, The Home Depot®, Goodlife® Fitness,
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Cimarron Living. This shopping area includes but is not limited to: Walmart®, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Payless Shoesource®, Reitmans and more.
Olde Towne Okotoks.
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Olde Towne Okotoks. Olde Towne Okotoks is a collection of unique businesses in one location in the heart of Okotoks. From boutique shops to mainstream services, you’re sure to find that unique gift or quality service from the shops
Town of Okotoks.
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Town of Okotoks. The Town of Okotoks Council fulfills the legislative function of the Town's municipal government. Council is responsible for establishing corporate policy and setting the strategic priorities for Town staff on an
Foothills School Division.
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from Foothills School Division. We serve the learning needs of more than 7,750 students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12 and employ over 800 teachers and support staff. We are committed to academic excellence and developing the
Christ The Redeemer Catholic Schools,
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Christ The Redeemer Catholic Schools, provide an authentic Catholic education to students in traditional schools in Canmore, Brooks, Drumheller, High River, Okotoks, Oyen and Strathmore and online schooling and blended programs to
Bow Valley College.
- 4.3 kilometer(s) from Bow Valley College. Bow Valley College is now offering programs in Okotoks and High River.
Foothills Composite High.
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Foothills Composite High. Foothills Composite High School or Alberta High School of Fine Arts support Athletics and Arts programs in the Okotoks area.
Holy Trinity Academy.
- 5.6 kilometer(s) from Holy Trinity Academy. Holy Trinity Academy is a senior high school (grades 10 to 12) serving some 750 students. The Mission Statement of Holy Trinity Academy is based on the three theological virtues of faith, hope and love.
Pason Centennial Arena,
- 3.5 kilometer(s) from Pason Centennial Arena, offers public and family skating times.
Okotoks Erratic "The Big Rock",
- 10 kilometer(s) from Okotoks Erratic "The Big Rock", is the largest glacial erratic in the world. Left behind after the Ice Age, far from its original home in the Rocky Mountains, the enormous quartzite block weighs 16,500 tonnes, and was a major landmark
Piper and Murray Arenas,
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Piper and Murray Arenas, is an official sized skating ice rink with a seating capacity of 250. Various community and sporting events are held at the arena throughout the year.
Okotoks Art Gallery.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from Okotoks Art Gallery. The Okotoks Art Gallery (OAG) reflects the creativity and dynamic energy of both the Town of Okotoks and the Foothills region. It presents an ongoing series of contemporary and historical art exhibitions. Recent
Antique Art Walk.
- 48.0 kilometer(s) from Antique Art Walk. Nanton has a great deal of antique dealers and shops which showcase artifacts, furniture and restorations. They all offer custom built furniture, hardware, uphostery, reclaimed wood products and much more. Any
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Kayben Farms. Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park is 12+ acres of nature and farm for your kids to discover, learn and have fun in. Here at Kayben we are committed to sharing the natural world with you and educating the next generation
Ethel Tucker Centennial Park is located next to the Public Library, near Downtown Okotoks. It is the site of many local events,
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from Ethel Tucker Centennial Park is located next to the Public Library, near Downtown Okotoks. It is the site of many local events, including the Youth Festival. A baseball diamond is located on-site.
- 1.0 kilometer(s) from Seaman Stadium. Home of the Okotoks Dawgs summer collegiate club and the JDawgs Youth Program, Seaman Stadium is the flagship facility in the Western Major Baseball League. Fans of the Dawgs have continued to flock to the Stadium,
Heritage House Museum & Archives.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from Heritage House Museum & Archives. Contains photographs and archives of Okotoks' history and heritage. Tour the exhibits or sign up for a heritage walking tour of downtown Okotoks.
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from Sheep River. The Sheep River begins in the mountains of the Elbow Sheep Wildland Provincial Park and passes through the Sheep River Provincial Park. Enjoy fly-fishing and river tubing down its waters.
The CPR Station.
- 3.0 kilometer(s) from The CPR Station. This old Canadian Pacific Railway Station now acts as a local art venue for the community of Okotoks. It was built in 1929 as an extension to the line already existing in Calgary. They offer tours, artistic galas and
Any prices displayed for Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.