ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown, Montreal, Quebec
ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown is a hotel located in Montreal. The ALT hotel is part of the largest multi-use real estate project in Montreals new hot spot- Griffintown. Bordered by Wellington St. ALT hotel is literally at the gates of the city and walking distance from the Old Port downtowns commercial hub and the Lachine Canal. The hotel is part of a complex which includes multiple restaurants and also features a gym.
Local dining options close to ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown include Mokafe, Romagna Caffè, Café Vienne Canada Inc, and 9186-7663 Quebec Inc.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
1000 De La Gauchetiere
- Shopping restaurants and multiple companies are located in the building.
- Bell Center Montreal Canadian Arena stadium for hockey and majors shows.
Centre Des Sciences De Montreal
- Exhibition center for the sciences located in the Old port of Montreal.
- Historic neighborhood of Montreal.
- Premier concert and show festival for electro and rock bands.
Palais Des Congres De Montreal
- Montreals premier convention center.
Ste-Catherine Street Shopping
- Montreals underground tunnel shopping centers.
- Art exhibition space located in Griffintowns historic building.
New City Gas
- Montreals hot spot for international DJs.
Montreal - Trudeau Intl Airport
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.