ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown
ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown is a hotel located in Montreal. The ALT hotel is part of the largest multi-use real estate project in Montreals new hot spot- Griffintown. Bordered by Wellington St. ALT hotel is literally at the gates of the city and walking distance from the Old Port downtowns commercial hub and the Lachine Canal. The hotel is part of a complex which includes multiple restaurants and also features a gym.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Nearby restaurants include Mokafe, Romagna Caffè, Café Vienne Canada Inc, and 9186-7663 Quebec Inc.
Near to the following attractions
1000 De La Gauchetiere
- Shopping restaurants and multiple companies are located in the building.
- Bell Center Montreal Canadian Arena stadium for hockey and majors shows.
Centre Des Sciences De Montreal
- Exhibition center for the sciences located in the Old port of Montreal.
- Historic neighborhood of Montreal.
- Premier concert and show festival for electro and rock bands.
Palais Des Congres De Montreal
- Montreals premier convention center.
Ste-Catherine Street Shopping
- Montreals underground tunnel shopping centers.
- Art exhibition space located in Griffintowns historic building.
New City Gas
- Montreals hot spot for international DJs.
Montreal - Trudeau Intl Airport
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.