BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, Bathurst, New Brunswick
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites is a hotel located in Bathurst. For those who need to be near the KC Irving Centre or need to catch a red eye at the Bathurst Airport, theres no better location than this Bathurst hotel. Were located in downtown Bathurst, which means all the best attractions, shopping and dining are just a few minutes away. For an escape, head to the Bay of Chaleur which is also nearby. Whether you prefer the city, the country or a little of both, you can have it all as long as you choose the right hotel. As a brand new property complete with a delectable and highly rated on-site restaurant, were proud to bring the best of Bathurst NB hotels to you. Enjoy an indoor pool open year-round, the perfect place to relax or gear up for a night on the town. Slip away to the state of the art fitness center where you never have to skimp on your workout regimen. The view of the Bay of Chaleur from many rooms is breathtaking, and the golf package offered to guests is a dream come true for many. When visiting our hotel in Bathurst NB head to the local salt water beach or the Village Acadien for a cultural treat. Whether you have your sights set on the Acadien Village as your standout attraction or are more interested in the Hospitality Days Festival, theres always something exciting happening nearby. Our multilingual staff is happy to make recommendations, too. Business travelers especially enjoy our BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites. The meeting facilities is perfect for taking care of work, and everyone, from Government of Canada civil servants to mining workers, depends on us to be their home away from home. Whether youre here for a wedding, trade show or for a meeting with the Providence of New Brunswick, rest easy at a downtown location where commutes are fast and the amenities are plush. Book your next getaway at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites!
Nearby restaurants include Coffee Stain, Au Cafe Gourmet, Phantom's Restaurant, and Resto Grec.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Mirimich
- 45.00 kilometer(s) from Campbelton
Saint Anne Street,
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Saint Anne Street, shops including Walmart®, building supply store and others.
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Bathurst Mall, stores in relation to a mall atmosphere
Super Value Mall,
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Super Value Mall, stores in relation to a mall atmosphere
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from downtown shopping, the hotel is located in the downtown core with shopping available within walking distance.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from City Hall, located across the parking lot of the property
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Government offices, Service New Brunswick as well as Service Canada are all within walking distance from property
Bathurst Community College,
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Bathurst Community College, trade school showing various trades to students.
- 45.00 kilometer(s) from Acadian Village, this world famous historic village will bring you back to the early part of the 19th century. It is a village just as it was back in the time. You will enjoy a full day of viewing all the places of reconstructed
- 2.0 kilometer(s) from Apollo Cinema, five screen movie theater
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Papineau Falls, this water way for the famous Atlantic Salmon is minutes away for your enjoyment. In the fall, salmon can be seen climbing the falls to their winter escape. Truly a must to see.
KC Irving Centre,
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from KC Irving Centre, home the Acadie Titan of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey league. This newly constructed facility can seat up to 3,000 people and is state of the art. There are corporate box seats as well as two eating facilities
Bay of Chaleur,
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Bay of Chaleur, the famous Bay of Chaleur is one of the things you will see when looking out of your hotel window. Listed as one of the top ten best bays in the world it is yours to see.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Promenade Waterfront, this downtown site has free admission to live music nightly in July and August. The site also has a restaurant and food court around the stage. There are also shops to buy local hand-made items for everyone in
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.