This property may also be known as:
- Rodd Parkhouse Inn
Rodd Moncton is a hotel located in Moncton. Rodd Moncton is a newly renovated three and a half star hotel located in the heart of Downtown Moncton. The hotel overlooks the famous Tidal Bore and sidelines Tidal Bore Park. The hotel is only one of a few within walking distance of the downtown Moncton business district Champlain Place Mall and Crystal Palace. Rodd Moncton features 97 newly renovated tastefully decorated guestrooms complete with the modern amenities you ve come to expect. A wide selection of room types depending on budget are available from drive-up motel guestrooms to an executive hotel section.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Rodd Moncton and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Places to eat within 5km of Rodd Moncton include Pisces, Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Brass Vine Bistro & Wine Bar, and Pump House Brewery/brewpub.
Quick navigate Moncton Hotels
Near to the following attractions
Crystal Palace Indoor Amusement Park
- This indoor amusement park is so chock-full of rides and games that your day will simply fly by. The complex also houses eight cinemas Chapters Bookstore and Starbucks.
- The Hopewell Rocks also called the Flowerpot Rocks or simply The Rocks which are rock formations caused by tidal erosion in The Hopewell Rocks Ocean Tidal Exploration Site in New Brunswick. They stand between 40-70 feet tall.
- Atlantic Canadas largest water park offers something for everyone. From kiddy slides to twister body slides and the 1⁄4 acre wave pool this 8-acre family run water park is a must for your family vacation.
- The Magnetic Hill is an example of a gravity hill a type of optical illusion created by rising and descending terrain. It is located at the North-Western edge of the city of Moncton in the Canadian province of New Brunswick.
Moncton Visitor Information Centre
- Set in one of Monctons oldest heritage properties this Visitor Information Centre offers detailed information on the area. Adjacent to Rodd Moncton this site also links to the Trans-Canada Trail which connects the communities of Riverview.
- A scenic phenomenon caused by the Bay of Fundy tides the Bore occurs twice daily. The higher waters in the Bay cause the water in the placid Petitcodiac River to roll back upstream in one wave which can range in height from 3 to 60 cm.
- Champlain Place also known as Champlain Mall is a shopping centre located in Dieppe New Brunswick Canada. It is the largest single building shopping centre in Atlantic Canada by floor space.
Moncton Coliseum Complex
- The Moncton Coliseum Complex is Atlantic Canadas top entertainment and trade show facility with a drawing power of 1.4 million people within a three hour drive. Moncton attracts the best international shows sporting events concert performances.
Universite De Moncton
- The Universite de Moncton is a French language university located in Moncton New Brunswick Canada serving the Acadian community of Atlantic Canada.
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.