Best Western Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Best Western Downtown Vancouver is a hotel located in Vancouver.
This award-winning, full-service Downtown Vancouver boutique tower hotel is steps to the Granville Street Entertainment District and the Yaletown district, Vancouver's trendy shopping and restaurant district.
Guests can indulge in the modern, clean and updated guest rooms that are well-appointed, complimented by thoughtful amenities and an outstanding guest services team. In addition to high-thread count linens and free high-speed wireless Internet access, all guest rooms are non-smoking and have flat-screen LCD televisions, iPod docks, microwaves and fridges. Many of the guest rooms feature city views and also overlook the False Creek area.
For business or pleasure, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Vancouver hotel is a great base to experience Vancouver. Vancouver International Airport is just minutes away by car or taxi, additionally with the Yaletown-Roundhouse Station being a short walk away, it offers a convenient rapid-rail link to the Airport.
Exclusively for guests, the hotel's complimentary shuttle bus drop-off service is available for a day of sightseeing and excitement on the town. Available on-demand to any Downtown Vancouver destination, take advantage of this service to get to Canada Place to start your cruise, Yaletown for dinner, Rogers Arena for a concert, St. Paul's Hospital and much more!
A complimentary bicycle service is also available for an eco-friendly, safe and adventurous way to see the city!
Recharge at the on-site award-winning, White Spot Restaurant & Lounge, offering diverse menus using the freshest and finest ingredients.
Unwind at the on-site Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi and dry sauna, complimented by a 360 degree rooftop terrace with memorable city views.
For those looking for intimate event space, this Downtown Vancouver hotel offers meeting and banquet facilities that accommodate up to 50 delegates - perfect for corporate meetings, seminars & much more!
For great value and memorable stay, reserve today & save!
Nearby restaurants include Simply Thai Restaurant, Samurai Japanese Restaurant, Stepho's Souvlaki Greek Taverna, and Salathai Thai Restaurant.
Reviews for Best Western Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Thu 29 Oct 2009
Positives: Price, free internet, pet friendly.
Negatives: Bed bugs!
Comments: This hotel was great until we discovered there were bed bugs in our room - lots of them. On the sheets, bedside table and counter in bathroom. We got lots of bites. We packed up as soon as we could and checked out. The desk clerk seemed unconcerned and said they are a problem in many Vancouver hotels. Now we have the huge problem of dealing with our luggage so as to not bring them in our house. I would stay at this hotel again if not for the bed bugs - free internet and we were able to bring our dog.
Thu 29 Nov 2007
Positives: Good location, reasonably priced.
Negatives: Parking fee.
Comments: Overall, it is a nice hotel with reasonable rate.
Thu 29 Jun 2006
Positives: Restaurant staff was friendly.
Negatives: Hotel staff was not very helpful or friendly.
Comments: I would not recommend this hotel to a friend. Located on the fringes of a seedy part of Vancouver. Hotel staff was not really helpful as far as answering questions about buses, taxis, how to get places. Overpriced. Way too expensive.
Quick navigate Vancouver Hotels
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: The airport. When leaving the Airport, look out for the Granville Street Exit to the right. Follow Granville Street across the Granville Street Bridge. Stay in the left lane, turn left onto Drake Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Vancouver is on the left. ·From: USA Border. Take Highway 99 Northbound to Vancouver. Follow Highway 99 through Oak Street Bridge and onto Oak Street, northbound. From Oak Street turn left on 41st Avenue. Proceed westbound, until Granville Street. Turn righ
Near to the following attractions
- 5 kilometer(s) from University of British Columbia
- .5 kilometer(s) from Aqua Bus to Granville Island, One of the best 'Public Spaces' according to Project for Public Spaces, based in New York City. This is a man-made island with wonderful market, marina, aquabus, and boutiques.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from BC Place Stadium, The biggest air-supported domed stadium in the world where more than 60,000 people can take in their favorite events, from football games to an intimate concert bowl.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from Gastown, a must for visitors to Vancouver from cobble-stoned streets and Victorian architecture to the antique steam clock that blows its musical salute every 15 minutes.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from GM Place, Home to the Vancouver Canucks Hockey Team and various concerts/events throughout the year.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from Vancouver Lookout!, Harbour Centre Tower, your best first stop in Vancouver - 360-degree view, 365 days a year!
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Canada Place, (Cruise Ship Terminal & Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre) A world-class landmark facility situated on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver. Home to The CN IMAX® Theatre.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Dr. Sun Yet-San Gardens, A personal guided tour through this rare garden attraction will leave you feeling inspired and fortunate that you were able to see such a living treasure.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Science World, A hands-on science centre offering entertaining and educational experiences to kids of all ages.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Stanley Park, Vancouver's 400-hectare (1,000 acre) park. Enjoy the 8-km shoreline Seawall where you can walk, rollerblade or bike while viewing the spectacular scenery it has to offer.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Vancouver Aquarium, Canada's largest aquarium, located in Stanley Park, with 60,000 amazing animals and endless family fun!
- 5 kilometer(s) from University of British Columbia
- 10 kilometer(s) from Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver's oldest and most famous attraction, suspended 450 feet across and 230 feet above Capilano River!
- 11 kilometer(s) from Grouse Mountain, A year-round destination of fun and adventure. You will be where the ocean meets the mountains - The Peak of Vancouver!
- Rental car, taxi and limo services available
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Pacific Centre Station, bus terminal
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from seaplane terminal
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from helijet terminal 23 mile(s) from Tsawassen Ferry terminal
- 10 kilometer(s) from Vancouver International Airport
- 11 kilometer(s) from North Vancouver
- 13 kilometer(s) from Burnaby
- 16 kilometer(s) from Richmond
Sun Life Financial
- 1.7 kilometer(s) from Sun Life Financial
Merck & Co.
- 2.1 kilometer(s) from Merck & Co.
- 1.7 kilometer(s) from Chevron Corporation
- 3.1 kilometer(s) from Acklands Grainger
- 1.9 kilometer(s) from RSA
- 1.9 kilometer(s) from Fluor Corporation
Ernst & Young
- 1.4 kilometer(s) from Ernst & Young
- 3.4 kilometer(s) from GlaxoSmithKline
- 1.3 kilometer(s) from URS Corporation
United States Parcel Service
- 1 kilometer(s) from United States Parcel Service
Royal Bank of Canada
- 1.4 kilometer(s) from Royal Bank of Canada
General Electric Company
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from General Electric Company
Exxon Mobil Corporation
- 2.3 kilometer(s) from Exxon Mobil Corporation
University of British Columbia,
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from University of British Columbia, (UBC)
Simon Fraser University,
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Simon Fraser University, Simon Fraser University (SFU)
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Canada Place, cruise ship terminal and Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Stanley Park, Vancouver's 1,000 acre park
St Paul's Hospital,
- 4 block(s) from St Paul's Hospital, St Paul's Hospital
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Yaletown, trendy restaurant district
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from Vancouver Lookout, 360 degree observation deck
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Grouse Mountain, peak of Vancouver
Capilano Suspension Bridg
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Capilano Suspension Bridg
- 5 kilometer(s) from UBC, University of British Columbia
- 5 kilometer(s) from Children's Hospital, Children's Hospital Vancouver
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from Rogers Arena, home to the NHL Vancouver Canucks hockey team
- 3 kilometer(s) from VGH, Vancouver General Hospital
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Science World
BC Place Stadium,
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from BC Place Stadium, home of the MLS Vancouver Whitecaps soccer team and CFL BC Lions football team
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.