Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center
Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center is a hotel located in Vernon.
As the largest convention centre in North Okanagan, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Vernon Lodge & Conference Center is perfect for weddings, reunions, conferences and fun-filled family vacations - and you can experience them all affordably.
Just outside this charming Vernon hotel, guests will be able to discover their ideal vacation. Golfers will love swinging away at the Predator Ridge Golf Resort, The Rise Golf Resort, Spallumcheen Golf & Country Club and the Vernon Golf & Country Club. Water lovers will enjoy the various activities available at Okanagan Lake, Kalamalka Lake and Swan Lake. Outdoor enthusiasts can find their adrenaline fix at Silver Star Mountain Ski Resort and the Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre. And sports fans can take in all the softball, soccer, hockey and lacrosse tournaments imaginable, just steps from the hotel.
Guests of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Vernon Lodge & Conference Center will find that every spacious, well-appointed guest room and suite comes complete with all the comforts of home, in addition to cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Other amenities at this Vernon hotel also include an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, three-story indoor tropical atrium with a sparkling natural creek, two restaurants, a pub, liquor store, on-site exercise facility and guest laundry. Pets are also welcome at this pet-friendly Vernon hotel.
Guests traveling on business will also appreciate the BEST WESTERN Vernon's on-site business services, ballroom and meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 700 people, in addition to its close proximity to local businesses - like Kal Tire, Tolko, BC Hydro, Okanagan Springs Brewery and more. Weddings are also especially unforgettable at this exceptional and beautiful conference facility.
Ready for a memorable Vernon, BC vacation? Book your stay online and save today!
Nearby restaurants include Apple Lane Restaurant, and The Rice Box.
Quick navigate Vernon Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Reviews for Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center, Vernon
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Fri 15 Apr 2011
Positives: The waitress in the bar and grill was excellent.
Negatives: The front counter staff is incredibly rude. Laughing and pointing at customers, never bring a group here! They clearly don't like kids!
Comments: The service received by all of our parties (12 rooms)was horrible. from the laughing and pointing from the front counter staff, the eye rolls right in front of you, I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. We are a dance group that travels every year to an out of town competition, and have always been welcomed by other Best Western's in BC..this was embarrassing to have co-ordinated this venue as our hotel in Vernon. Please, Best Western..re-evaluate your front counter staff..they ruined our trip for everyone.
Sun 14 Mar 2010
Positives: Very comfortable and accommodating.
Negatives: The we had to pay extra for a microwave oven.
Comments: The pool area and hot tub were in fact the reason that we stayed there. A very lovely setting, great to entertain children too, the food was reasonable in price and very good.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Balcony/Lanai/Terrace. Banquet facilities. Bell staff/porter. Business services. Cable television. Cocktail lounge. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Conference facilities. Courtyard. Data port. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Exercise gym. Fax service. Free local calls. Free parking. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Meeting rooms. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Pool. Refrigerator. Restaurant. Room service. Security. Voice mail. Wake-up calls. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway 97. The BEST WESTERN Vernon Lodge & Conference Center is located on 32nd Street which is Highway 97, just 0.40 miles north of Downtown. ·From: The north. When entering Vernon from the north end of town, the BEST WESTERN Vernon Lodge & Conference Center is just past the second set of lights, first is 48th Avenue, second is 43rd Avenue, on the right hand side of the road. Nevada Bobs and Tim Hortons is right across the street. ·From: The south. Stay on Highway 97. You will pass ou
Near to the following attractions
Davidson Orchards Country Village with farm animals, kids play area, orchard tours and antique tractors
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Davidson Orchards Country Village with farm animals, kids play area, orchard tours and antique tractors
Performing Arts Centre,
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Performing Arts Centre, hosting venue for events, shows, Festivals and concerts
Lake City Casino
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Lake City Casino
Planet Bee Honey Farm,
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Planet Bee Honey Farm, tours, tastings, shoping of natural honey farm
Grey Monk Winery,
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from Grey Monk Winery, Okanagan Valley offers wine tours and tastings
Rawhide Ridge Ranch,
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Rawhide Ridge Ranch, tours with zebras, bison, lambs and turkeys
Motoplex Speedway Park,
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Motoplex Speedway Park, hosts auto races, festivals, concerts and events
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Terasen Gas
- 2.90 kilometer(s) from Fortis
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Tolko Industries, Head Office
- 3.50 kilometer(s) from Finning
- 3.80 kilometer(s) from DCT Chambers
Tekmar Control Systems
- 3.20 kilometer(s) from Tekmar Control Systems
Okanagan Springs Brewery
- 1.90 kilometer(s) from Okanagan Springs Brewery
Interior Logging Association,
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Interior Logging Association, Head Office
- 4.50 kilometer(s) from Universal Specialties
- 3.50 kilometer(s) from BC Hydro
- The Pasta Garden Restaurant with an Italian influence set among our soaring 3-story indoor, 100 percent organic tropical garden with a natural stream gently flowing through the middle. Open 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. with a diverse menu to pamper any palate. From heart smart breakfast items to juicy, done to your liking steaks and pasta dishes to satisfy every appetite. Our famous Sunday brunch is a delight for all ages. Watch for our holiday and special occasion buffets!
- Checkers Bar & Grill where good times come naturally! Vernon's first and only true non-smoking pub was re-opened after extensive renovations in the fall of 1999. Maple wood and river rock set the mood for this exciting sports pub. We have nightly specials on appy's, NTN Trivia and televisions around the room for your favorite sport game plus entertainment on the weekends. A great place to be.
- Cold Beer, Liquor, Wine Store There is a large selection of imported and domestic wines and beers to choose from. Want to try something new and exciting and not sure what? Ask one of the friendly and knowledgeable staff and they can help you find the exact to pamper your taste buds. Suds, cider, wine or liquor, the selection is fabulous Open 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from Interior Lumber Relocation
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Kal Tire
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Tek Mar
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Jet Skiing, swimming, scuba diving and water skiing
- 32 kilometer(s) from Skiing and Snowmobiling
- 2 minutes from the Civic Arena
- 2 minutes from the new multi purpose arena
- 2 minutes from Vernon Square Mall, featuring London Drugs, Saans, Safeway, BC Liquor Store and many more
- 5 minutes from downtown Vernon
- 5 minutes from Towne Cinema Theatre
- 5 to 10 minutes from beaches, Kal Beach, Kin Beach, Ellsion Park, Paddlewheel Park
- 8 minutes from the Famous Players 7-plex Movie Theatre
- 10 minutes from Kin Race Track, horse racing
- 10 minutes from museum
- 10 minutes from Okanagan University College
- 10 minutes to the Village Green Mall with stores like Zellers, The Bay, Bootlegger, Cotton Ginny and the list goes on.
- 10 minutes from Polson Mall
- 15 minutes from Starlight Drive In, yes we still have a drive in.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from the performing arts complex
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from jet skiing, swimming, scuba diving and water skiing
- 8 kilometer(s) from Okanagan Lake
- 24 kilometer(s) from Silver Star Mountain
- 32 kilometer(s) from skiing and snowmobiling
- O'Keefe Historical Ranch Step back in time and experience a log home from the 1876, a mansion from 1886 or a church where the first service was held in 1889.
- Davison Orchards Go ahead be a kid again! See how the garden grows, visit the animals or take a leisurely stroll through the orchard.
- Bee World Honey Farm Visit and explore the marvel of the honeybee. See live honeybees behind glass producing honey. Outdoor hive demonstrations are also available
- Chickadee Ridge Miniatures Miniature horses, goats, donkeys, sheep cows and cuddly bunnies are waiting for you to pet.
- Allan Brooks Nature Centre - the pride of our community. Many of the area's ecosystems are visible from the center. From birds of prey to wildflowers, not to mention the panoramic and breathtaking view, this is a must see in Vernon.
- Okanagan Opal Inc. Light adventure for those that like to experience their vacation. Dig for your own opal treasures or stop by the store and buy ready made and beautifully opal jewelry.
- Murals & Heritage Tours Take a walk or horse drawn carriage ride through time. With buildings dating back as far as the 1870's and colorful murals on buildings throughout the downtown core, this tour is fun for all ages.
- The Village Cheese Co. Watch how traditional cheddaring takes place in open vats. Homemade ice cream and cow t-shirts and souvenirs.
- Winds and Rivers Escape Many different light adventures to choose from, like a leisurely paddle along Okanagan Lakeshore or tour a winery and have an alfresco lunch.
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Whatever the season, there's a reason for visiting Silver Star. Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoe excursion, ice skating, horseback riding, ATV rentals, mountain biking, rollerblading there is something for everyone. Packages are available at the Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Centre.
- Atlantis Water Slides Ten exciting slides to choose from, sure to thrill sliders of all ages.
- Okanagan-Tour Scenic 4X4 tours, hiking, paragliding, cat skiing and snow coach tours. The list of adventures available is incredible.
- Sun Valley Motor Speedway You can see CASCAR, Sprint cars, Baby Grands and Dwarf cars.
- Monashee Adventure Tours Mountain bike or hiking, take a scenic tour throughout the Okanagan Valley.
- Winery Tours Many wineries within a short drive or take a guided tour with Executive Wine Tours. Sport facilities in the area:
- Numerous golf courses; golf packages available with Spallumcheen Golf & Country Club, Vernon Golf & Country Club, Hillview Golf, Royal York Golf, Predator Ridge Golf Resort and many more.
- Tennis and racquetball
- Fishing, boating, water craft rentals
- Hockey arenas
- Running track at Polson Park
- Recreation complex with Aquatic Centre
- Fitness facilities, discounted drop in rate for hotel guests at selected gyms
- Polson Bowling 5 Pin with laser bowling
- Lincoln Lanes 5 Pin Bowling
- Vernon's new Multi-Flex for trade shows, concerts and sports
- Vernon's new Performing Arts Theater for concerts and conferences - holds up to 750 people Shopping:
- Souvenirs available in the Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center's Lodge Gift Shop
- Numerous specialty shops in close proximity to our front door
Calendar of Events:
- February - The Vernon Winter Carnival
- May through September - CASCAR racing at Sun Valley Motor Speedway
- May - Falkland Stampede
- June - Creative Chaos
- June - Lumby Days
- June - Funtastic Summer Festival and Slowpitch Tournament
- July - Brent Gilcrest Charity Golf Tournament
- August - Mountain Wildflower Festival
- September - Interior Provincial Exhibition
- September - Fall Wine Festival
- Airport shuttle, taxi, bus and limousine services available
- 13 kilometer(s) from Vernon Regional Airport
- 32 kilometer(s) from Kelowna International Airport, approximately 30 minutes, the airport shuttle picks up and drops off at our lobby. The cost is $20.00 Canadian dollars per person, one way. For more information and scheduled times please call the Vernon Airporter at 250-542-7574.
- Church of Christ
- Church of god
- Latter-Day Saints
- Jehovah's Witness
- Religious Science
- Seventh Day Adventist
- United Church
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Tek Mar
- 3.2 kilometer(s) from Kal Tire
Interior Lumber Relocation
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from Interior Lumber Relocation
Silver Star Mountain
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from Silver Star Mountain
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Okanagan Lake
the Performing Arts Complex
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from the Performing Arts Complex
Any prices displayed for Best Western Vernon Lodge & Conference Center should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.