Best Western Aurora Inn
Best Western Aurora Inn is a hotel located in Kingston.
The Best Western Aurora Inn is located in the heart of the beautiful Annapolis Valley in southwestern Nova Scotia. Boasting the best climate and more than its share of the natural beauty found in the province, the Valley has much to offer any visitor.
The Best Western Aurora Inn provides our guests true comfort in a warm, relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy the gracious ambiance of our well appointed dining room, complete with the delectable aromas of our chef's specialty dishes (the best restaurant in the valley), followed by a rewarding night in one of our spacious guest rooms or suites.
If taking care of business is your priority, inquire about booking our confidential meeting space. Whatever reason you choose to stay with us, we guarantee your experience with us will be truly memorable.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Aurora Inn and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Local dining options close to Best Western Aurora Inn include Best Western Aurora Inn Dining, Viki's Greenwood, Top Hat Beverage Room, and Tim Hortons - Greenwood.
Reviews for Best Western Aurora Inn, Kingston
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Fri 05 Jan 2007
Positives: Clean with everything you would need for a stay iron and board, hairdryer, alarm clock, coffee maker.
Negatives: The comforters on the bed were clean but old and worn with some rips.
Comments: A clean, quiet and private place to stay with all the amenities you would require.
Location details / directions
14 Wing Greenwood Airport 5 Kilometers (2 Miles) King's County Municipal Airport 30 kilometers (18 miles) Halifax International Airport 160 kilometers (100 miles) Yarmouth Municipal Airport 241 kilometers (150 miles).
Near to the following attractions
- 1 kilometer(s) from OH Armstrong Ltd.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Kingston Medical Clinic
- 2 kilometer(s) from Atlantic Superstore
- 5 kilometer(s) from 14 Wing Greenwood
- 5 kilometer(s) from Sobey's
- 5 kilometer(s) from Canadian Tire
- 5 kilometer(s) from Mark's Work Warehouse
- 7 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Drug Mart
- 8 kilometer(s) from TRA Foods
- 8 kilometer(s) from Soldiers Memorial Hospital
- 8 kilometer(s) from Thompson Transfer Ltd.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Larsons Meat Packers
- 15 kilometer(s) from Michelin, Inc.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Paragon Golf Course, C.P.G.A Golf Course
- 20 kilometer(s) from Berwick Heights Golf
- 100 kilometer(s) from Boulderwood Stables, horse back riding
- 15 kilometer(s) from NSCC, Nova Scotia Community College
- 30 kilometer(s) from Kingstec College
- 35 kilometer(s) from Lawerencetown Survey College
- 60 kilometer(s) from Acadia University
- Bird watching and whale watching
- Water skiing
- Horseback riding
- Tennis courts
- Hiking, including Cape Split, Blomidon and Fitness Trail
- Winter sports
- Snow skiing
- Ice skating
- Sporting events
- Health club
- Convenience store
- VCR rental
- Currency exchange
- Macdonald Museum and Water Clock
- Picnic areas, including Claremont Park, Duck Pond, Port George
- 2 kilometer(s) from two C.P.G.A. 18-hole golf courses
- 4 kilometer(s) from Greenwood Mall
- 4 kilometer(s) from Greenwood Military Aviation Museum
- 5 kilometer(s) from 14 Wing Greenwood
- 10 kilometer(s) from Oak Lawn Farm Zoo
- 20 kilometer(s) from Bay of Fundy, Lighthouse, Wharf, Fishing
- 30 kilometer(s) from Annapolis Royal/Fort Anne, First settlers in North America
- 30 kilometer(s) from Historic Gardens
- 40 kilometer(s) from Upper Clements Amusement Park
- 40 kilometer(s) from Upper Clements Wildlife Park
Calendar of Events:
- Festivals held nearby:
- Apple Blossom in May
- Steer Barbecue in July
- Heart of the Valley in July
- Digby Scallop Days in August
- Kentville Harvest Festival in October
- Taxi, bus and car rental
- 5 kilometer(s) from 14 Wing Greenwood Airport
- 30 kilometer(s) from King's County Municipal Airport
- 160 kilometer(s) from Halifax International Airport
- 241 kilometer(s) from Yarmouth Municipal Airport
- 5 kilometer(s) from Greenwood Mall
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.