Rondeau Shores Trailer Park, Morpeth, Ontario
Rondeau Shores Trailer Park is a campground located in Morpeth.
Reviews for Rondeau Shores Trailer Park, Morpeth
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Wed 12 Jul 2017
Positives: over all experience we had a blast
Negatives: 20 amp service everyeone was blowing breakers
took a chance with this small place and we are so happy we did The grounds are so clean and the management were professional and work very very hard
we will be back
Mon 03 Aug 2015
Positives: POOL BEACH
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Negatives: 20 AMP SERVICE!!! NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED OTHERWISE WE WOULD GO SEASONAL FORSURE
WE HAD A GREAT TIME A T THIS LITTLE QUAINT PARK. WE HAVE FOUR CHILDREN AND THEY HAD A BLAST LOTS OF ACTIVITIES.
WE READ REVIEWS BUT THE BAD ONE ABOU T THE BATHROOM I DONT KNOW WHAT BATHROOM THEY USED. WE USED THE BATHROOM EVERYDAY AND SHOWERS AND THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY CLEAN.
THE MANAGERS WORKED VERY HARD WHILE WE WERE THERE AND THEY WERE VERY NICE TOO
WE WILL BE BACK EACH AND EVERY YEAR
Sun 19 Aug 2012
Positives: Managers LIKE NO OTHER they open their home up to us. the work 24 /7 only a husband and wife running thiss busy campground not sure how they do it, but this park was immaculate and apparently they have been here for teh last five years and we saw NOTHING like the other reviewer reported. Their washrooms were teh cleanest we have ever seen in a campground!!!!!
Negatives: 15 amp service needs to be updated but other than than EXCELLENT MY KIDS LOVE IT
Comments: we were delighted to go to this GEM Location was excellent once we got there. Hard to locate off the 401
Sat 04 Aug 2012
- Large shaded lots.
- Nice to have both a pool and lake for swimming.
- Cement pads on each site.
- Very small campground – takes no more than 5 minutes to walk around.
- Overpriced. It is $50 a night for a rundown campground with not many amenities.
- Sites are very difficult to back a trailer into – around trees, fire pit, and other things sticking out of the ground.
- Very outdated electrical system. Only 15 amp. Larger trailers were tripping breakers frequently.
- Water & electrical hookup on some sites is far – need extensions.
- VERY DIRTY WASHROOMS. Only cleaned twice a week while we were there (and the campground was full). Most of the time there was only toilet paper in one of four stalls. Also, no soap to wash your hands and nothing to dry your hands with.
- The camp store is only open a few hours a day (even on weekends) and not very well stocked.
- The path down to the beach is treacherous … steep gravel path through the bush … and once you get down there you have to climb over humongous rocks to get down onto the beach.
We camp about 6 times a summer and love trying new campgrounds. We had high hopes for Rondeau Shores Park, but our expectations were not met and we will not be back.
They really need to work on treating their guests with respect and realize they are there to “work” and spend less time socializing with family & friends at their home. Many times when I would return back to our site from the washroom, commenting on how dirty they were, I would look over and see the manager just sitting on her deck relaxing and having a smoke. Castle Vacation Parks quotes on their website that the campground is “staffed year-round by professional managers to assist with any of your needs”. Maybe they need to pay a visit to the park and see this is not the case. Needless to say, we will not be returning, and from what we heard from the seasonal campers while we were there, they won’t be either!!!
Quick navigate Morpeth Campgrounds and RV Parks
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system | Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.