This property may also be known as:
- Seasons Bistro & Wine Bar
- Holiday Inn Select
Atlantica Hotel is a hotel located in Halifax. All roads meet at Atlantica Hotel Halifax the premiere location for business or leisure travelers. Convenient access from all major highways and only minutes from the key business shopping districts of the city our hotel offers all the amenities you would expect to find in a Canada Select 4 Star hotel experience PLUS Free Wi-Fi access in all our guestrooms and meeting rooms. Spacious well appointed guestrooms at the standard and premium level top notch meeting facilities indoor swimming pool sauna whirlpool and fitness Centre make our Halifax hotel the place to stay and play. Seasons by Atlantica Restaurant and Lounge overlooking the historic Halifax Commons offers exceptional full service dining throughout the day overlooking the historic Halifax Common. In room dining is also available. Our team of hospitality professionals offers our guests personal and friendly service that will make your Halifax experience truly memorable. The place to stay where small touches will make the difference.
Nearby restaurants include Willow’s Restaurant & Willows Wine Bar & Bistro, Dominos Pizza, Cousins Restaurant, and Scanway Catering.
Quick navigate Halifax Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Atlantica Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Reviews for Atlantica Hotel, Halifax
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Not happy with room poor quality bed. Only one glass in room, toilet leaked had fixed and it still dripped all night. Room heater old and noisy. Should not be rated as a 3+ should only be a 1. I would not have even bid on the room if I had known.
Positives: Staff were friendly.
Negatives: Poor beds/baths and accessories.
Great hotel for price and comfort but not if you are looking for the downtown Halifax atmosphere.
Positives: The staff was excellent.
Negatives: I had to take a $15 cab ride each way to get anywhere.
Positives: The Aveda bathroom gifts and lemon water in the foyer.
Negatives: Noise from hallway came loudly through the crack around the door.
The Atlantica hotel is a perfect place for business travelers. Especially those that like to get out and see the neighborhood or just walk. The commons is right across the street and there are lots of good restaurants and shops nearby. The Staff is very efficient and friendly. Parking is limited and hard to navigate. It was also $17.00 a day.
Positives: Neighborhood was convenient and the staff was quick and courteous.
Negatives: The price of the room service menu was not consistent with the star level of the hotel. Too expensive. Parking is expensive and the garage is tiny.
Positives: Hot tub, pool, restaurant, location, and room.
Nice and quiet, comfortable spacious rooms, friendly staff.
Positives: Good location to get to downtown or the malls..
Negatives: No complaints.
Staff friendly, however they did not provide proper snow clearing so there was difficult getting in from the street. When spoke to staff was assured it was being done. When next morning it was in the same mess as was when entered in evening.
Positives: Free Internet, clean and comfortable.
Negatives: Cost of parking high.
Clean, family type hotel, the in house prices are high, the staff not very helpful. For example. When asking about a taxi instead of calling for one, we were given the number and told to use the pay phone. As stated they charge for parking, as the city has a parking ban during the winter, you have no choice but to pay. We are shocked still by the almost $20 a night cost for this. We would like to use Priceline again.
Positives: Clean, near downtown, not to busy.
Negatives: The cost of parking, it was the first time we had to pay for a hotel parking. At almost $20 once you added the tax, that was a shock.
The views are spectacular and the rooms have been recently renovated with very comfortable beds.
Positives: Underground parking and comfortable beds.
Negatives: Had to be moved because of noisy ice machine.
Perfect for a short stay in Halifax with safe parking underneath the hotel.
Positives: Aveda products in the bathroom.
24-hour security. ATM/Cash machine. Accessible facilities. Accessible parking. Adjoining rooms. Air conditioning. Bell staff/porter. Brailed elevators. Breakfast served in restaurant. Business center. Catering services. Children welcome. Cocktail lounge. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Concierge desk. Continental breakfast. Dinner served in restaurant. Direct dial telephone. Dry cleaning. Early check-in. Executive floor. Exercise gym. Exhibition/convention floor. Express check-out. Family plan. Fire safety compliant. Front desk. Full american breakfast. Full service housekeeping. Gift/News stand. Golf. Hair dryer. Handicap rooms. Health club. Heated guest rooms. High speed internet access. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. Housekeeping - daily. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Internet services. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Laundry/Valet service. Lobby coffee service. Lounges/bars. Lunch served in restaurant. Massage services. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). On-Site parking. Parking. Parking fee managed by hotel. Pets allowed. Phone services. Photocopy center. Pool. Private bath or shower. Public address system. Public area air conditioned. Racquetball. Ramp access. Restaurant. Room service. Room service - limited hours. Safe deposit box. Sauna. Security. Storage space. Street side parking. Toilet. Train access. Turndown service. Valet cleaning. Valet same day dry cleaning. Vending machines. Wakeup service. Wheel chair access. Whirlpool. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Halifax Intl Airport (YHZ) 38.00 Km SW.
Starting at Halifax Intl Airport From Halifax Intl Airport Take Exit 5 Halifax via Bridges and Cross the Mackay Bridge into Halifax. Take Robie Street Exit and follow Robie Street to our location at the corner of Robie and Quinpool Road.
Near to the following attractions
Scotia Bank Centre
QE11 Health Science Centre
IWK Health Centre
- Dalhousie University – Walking distance to campus including Medical School, Law School, Kenneth C. Rowe Building, Dalhousie Students Union, Rebecca Cohn
Capital Health Science Centre
- Regional Hospital located directly across the street – rates available for business travel and patient stays
World Trade & Convention Centre
- Citys largest convention centre- also featuring the Halifax Metro Centre- home of arena & concert and entertainment venue
Casino Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotias largest Casino – full gaming, slot machines & entertainment
Rebecca Cohn Auditorium
- Performance Venue – on the campus of Dalhousie Unversity
Citadel Hill National Historic Park
- A visit to the Citadel is an educational and enjoyable heritage experience. Guided tours, an audio-visual presentation and modern exhibits communicate the historical themes of the Citadels commemoration as nationally significant in Canadian history
Halifax Shopping Centre
- One of the citys finest shopping destinations with stores including Sears, Winners, WalMart and many boutiques and specialty shops
Citadel Hill National Historic ParkCitadel Hill Na
- A visit to the Citadel is an educational and enjoyable heritage experience. Guided tours an audio-visual presentation and modern exhibits communicate the historical themes of the Citadels commemoration as nationally significant in Canadian history
Museum of Natural History
- Discover the natural wonders of Nova Scotia all under one roof in the heart of Halifax city. Visitors to the Museum of Natural History will have lots to explore in one of our five permanent galleries and changing exhibition area.
- Canada Immigration Museum. Pier 21 honors the unique stories of immigration through our history.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation TV and Radio Studios
- Canadian Forces Base Halifax CFB Halifax is Canada east coast navy base and home port to the Atlantic fleet known as Maritime Forces Atlantic
Capital Health Science Centre QEII Health Sciences
- Regional Hospital located directly across the street rates available for business travel and patient stays
World Trade and Convention Centre
- City largest convention centre- also featuring the Halifax Metro Centre- home of arena and concert and entertainment venue
Halifax Intl Airport
Any prices displayed for Atlantica Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.