Fish 'N Friends Beaver Lake Campground
Fish 'N Friends Beaver Lake Campground is a campground located in Lac La Biche. Fish'n Friends Beaver Lake Campground is located 5 kilometers south east of Lac La Biche, Alberta Canada east off highway 36 on highway 663. The road is paved right to the campground gates. (Lac La Biche is located 230 kilometers north east of Edmonton, Alberta Canada.)
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Fish 'N Friends Beaver Lake Campground and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Nearby restaurants include Ginger House Family Restaurant, Rocky's Pizza, Subway, and Bills Burger Baron Drive-in Restaurant.
Reviews for Fish 'N Friends Beaver Lake Campground, Lac La Biche
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Thu 30 Jun 2011
Positives: There is a lake there.
Negatives: 1. No Dump station in the campsite.
2. Big bump in the boat launch, sand is washed away and ruts are very rough on truck and trailer.
3. Beach has not been groomed for years.
4. Sites 68 & 70 - swamp hole behind 68 should have been gravelled or filled in with dirt. A haven for insects.
5. Sites not groomed, big poplar fuzz every where.
6. Picking up wood that was bought and would like to know if it is resold again?
7. Showers $1.00 for around 2 mins. - What is that about?
8. #79 tenting- People walk through that campsite, walking to the beach, either cut that campsite down, or make a different path to go down to the lake.
9. Dog signs - why have them? We cleaned poop out of the spot on the beach before we even sat down.
10. When I talked to the lady on the phone when making this reservation, she said there was no dogs allowed, our son's dog was left for that reason. Why was that a problem when this whole campsite is for dogs more than anyone else.
11. 15 & 30 amps. We did not get that! Where are those spots.
Comments: Was very disappointed.
Quick navigate Lac La Biche Campgrounds and RV Parks
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.