Holiday Inn is a hotel located in Barrie.
Located centrally in Barrie is the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel and Conference Centre. This Barrie conference hotel offers warm hospitality, and exceptional services suited to please business and leisure travelers alike. In addition, this conference hotel is home to Barries premier conference facilities specializing in hosting corporate meetings and weddings. Conveniently located close to all major arteries, the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel and Conference Centre is the place to meet.
During your travels dont miss out on the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotels fantastic Ontario attractions, events and golf packages. While enjoying your stay at the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel and Conference Centre enjoy a wide variety of Barrie Ontario and local area sporting events. Nearby attractions and events to this Barrie Ontario hotel include the many Barrie area golf courses, Kempenfest, many Barrie based sporting events and tournaments, Lake Simcoe Waterfront area, Barrie Boating Festivals, Centennial Beaches, and Georgian Downs & Slots to name a few.
Known for specializing in weddings, reunions, corporate parties, conferences and meetings, the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel and Conference Centre features 13 meeting rooms seating groups of up to 300. A beautiful hotel to spend your time at while you visit Barrie Ontario.
Places to eat within 5km of Holiday Inn include Furusato Japan Restaurant, Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill, Dragon Restaurant, and Beaches Fine Market Grill Inc.
Quick navigate Barrie Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Holiday Inn and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Reviews for Holiday Inn, Barrie
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Good location-easy access- Friendly staff with one exception supervisor? Decent breakfast buffet.
Positives: The rooms.
Negatives: The bed pillows are terrible.
I would stay here again. It was clean the beds were comfortable, the restaurant was top notch and the hotel staff were pleasant and helpful.
Positives: It was very easy to find and a very nice hotel.
Negatives: I liked everything about it.
This hotel is conveniently located, immediately off the Highway 400, so easy to find. Walking distance to Pizza Hut, Tim Horton's, Taco Bell and the best buffet ever, the Mandarin. Nice pool and clean.
Positives: Perfect location with great restaurants nearby.
Negatives: Everything was satisfactory.
Very conveniently located full service hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Love the beds!
Positives: Wait staff at the bar and restaurant were great.
Negatives: The maid let us in our room when our key didn't work without asking for ID or knowing it was our room. NIce of her but shouldn't happen.
I would def. stay again and reccomend to others.
Positives: The staff were very friendly and accomadating.
Negatives: nothing comes to mind.
Good parking. Safe. Nice easy location off the highway. Free internet is always a nice amenity.
Positives: Parking was simple.
Negatives: My room was not connected to the main hotel/lobby.
Overall, seemed like what I expected, but the smoke smell ruined my visit.
Positives: The location was very good.
Negatives: The wing of the hotel an the room was disgusting smelling (smoke).
I think I already did. Please check your records.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating from the front desk to housekeeping! Best service we have experienced in a long time from any hotel! Service was 5 stars! Hotel is older but very clean and well kept!
Positives: Very friendly staff, exceed expectations.
Located right off the highway, the location was extremely convenient. The room they put us in was fabulous. Every staff member we spoke to was friendly and very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to return to this facility.
Positives: They gave us an upgrade to a room that was perfect for our needs. There were two pools, one indoor and one out, a great feature in the summer.
Negatives: They seem to have a lot of trouble with the key-cards not working consistently.
All was good with this hotel except the restaurant.
Positives: It was nice that the hotel had an indoor and outdoor pool as it rained the whole time we were there.
Negatives: I hated the restaurant, when I paid $11 for a club house sandwich, it is nice to get real turkey.
Terrible front staff as they tried to make me stay in a smoking room.
Negatives: Hotel staff, rooms,.
Good hotel, right off the highway. Not too close to town and walking around. Great indoor pool for young children.
Positives: Good, clean and comfortable rooms.
Negatives: Front desk staff not welcoming or friendly.
The hotel all in all was excellent. It was in a great location, it had a visual appeal. The only thing is that first off as soon as we went to check into the hotel the staff seemed flustered because of the amount of people checking in. They were merely brushing people off. Next we went with another couple and the room I ordered was not ready we had to wait about an hour. The room that they were originally going to give us was really far away from the couple we went with. I ordered the room at the same time so we should have gotten a place close to each other. What if I was going away and I had children with me, and then we would severely inconvenience. Also the morning we were checking out my friends boyfriend stepped on a shard of glass that was imbedded in the carpet. He has a heart problem and a pace maker so he is on meds that make him bleed for days sometimes. The glass was there because we did not drink in the room because we were hardly even there (it looked like glass from a beer bottle). We went and told the staff what had happened and they were not very responsive about it. After much contemplation they did an accident report. Thats it. Not so much as an apology or any compensation for their mishap. My friends were very disappointed; they paid good money, only to be treated like it didn't matter. Very disappointed in this aspect.
Positives: Great pool & room.
Negatives: Front desk staff was very chaotic, not organized.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Kids loved it immensely.
Positives: Amenities were great. Loved the pool, sauna, and hot tub area.
Negatives: We were hoping for a mini-fridge and microwave in our room.
Convenient, good for young children. Room service pizza was terrible.
Positives: Walk Out rooms to Pool Area.
Negatives: Tried to add additional fees onto bill.
It was very clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. I loved that they had a "pillow menu" so you could choose the most suitable pillow for your sleeping style. Even though it's right beside the highway, It felt secluded and the outdoor pool was lovely. We will definitely go back the next time we're in Barrie!
Positives: We ended up with a king-sized bed and the outdoor pool was lovely.
Negatives: Our traveling partners' room wasn't ready (by 4 p.m.) so they ended up on a different floor.
This hotel is near the highway, easy to find and has food nearby within walking distance. Has 2 pools, indoor/outdoor and comfy beds.
Positives: Good beds, location, 2 pools (indoor/out).
Negatives: The hotel tower is nice but the motor inn part makes it dated.
Except for the room, needing to be a little cleaner (bath tub was also dirty). It was very comfortable and when I asked the staff for anything, they were very helpful and patient.
Positives: The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Negatives: I dropped my contact case behind the night stand and when I picked it up it was full of dust.
I would stay at this hotel again. It is nice quite and is close to everything you would wait. Staff is very professional.
Positives: Quite and clean good service.
Negatives: Had to keep going to front desk and getting the room key set.
Clean comfortable room I would recommend it to anyone.
Positives: Located next to Manderin Restaurant.
Negatives: Cable TV was not the best.
Accessible facilities. Air conditioning individually controlled in room. Bathtub. Bell staff/porter. Car rental desk. Coffee/Tea maker. Color television. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Computer. Connecting rooms. Cribs. Currency exchange. Desk with lamp. Dry cleaning. Free parking. Gift/News stand. Golf. Hairdryer. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. High speed internet connection. Housekeeping - daily. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Lounges/bars. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking. On-Site parking. Onsite laundry. Outdoor pool. Parking. Pets allowed. Private bathroom. Restaurant. Rollaway bed. Room service. Safe deposit box. Satellite television. Separate closet. Shops and commercial services. Stereo. Tennis court. Valet same day dry cleaning. Voice mail. Wireless internet connection. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- Georgian Downs is located right off highway #400 south of Barrie at Innisfil Beach Road (5 minutes south). They have a wide selection of gaming slot machines, off line betting, restaurant, lounge and horse racing in the summer months.
Tangle Creek and Bear Creek are nearby.
Tanger Outlet Cookstown
- The Tanger Outlet Mall is located 20 minutes from Barrie. Shop at over 50 Brand Name stores from home decor, accessories and so much more! Tanger Outlet Mall willl ensure you to have an enjoyable shopping experience. Located right off the highway in Cook
Georgian Mall Bayfield Street
- Georgian Mall in Barrie has over 150 stores, many new great stores. The Georgian Mall has recently renovated and added new sitting areas, comfort seating sections and updated their food court. Georgian Mall is the greatest shopping experience in Central
On Site - 13 Meeting Rms
Putting Edge Indoor Golf
- The Putting Edge Is Located One Exit South Of The Holiday Inn. All ages can enjoy a fun filled adventure playing some mini golf in the dark.
Springwater Provincial Park
- Springwater Park is located just outside of Barrie. Its filled with amazing wildlife and nature. Great place for family picnics, nature walks ect. Springwater Park is located north of the Holiday Inn about 15 minutes.
Casino Rama Orillia
- Casino Rama has over 100 Slots and gaming entertainment. As well concerts and live shows. Casino Rama is a great place for a night out. Located in Orillia about 35-45 minutes from Barrie.
400 Flea Market
- The 400 Flea Market Is Filled With Many Different Vendors. Antiques, Collectables, Clothes, Food you name it they got it! Located right off the highway south of the hotel. About 15 minutes away.
Go Train Station
Toronto City Centre Airport
Georgian Downs Raceway and Slots
- Georgian Downs is located right off the highway south of Barrie. They have a wide selection of slots and gambling machines, as well live horseracing and restaurant on property.
Serendipity Boat Cruise
- View the beautiful homes and local landmarks as we cruise Kempenfelt Bay in Barrie, Ontario. The 265-passenger Serendipity Princess paddle-wheeler operates both daily sightseeing cruises and Dinner/Entertainment cruises leaving from the Barrie Town Dock,
PMCL 30, 000 Island Cruise
- Take a Sightseeing Cruise aboard the 300-passenger Miss Midland and experience the sparkling water, the windswept pines and rocky grandeur of Muskoka-Georgian Bay's 30,000 islands - the finest cruising area in the northern hemisphere.
Wye Marsh Wildlife Park
- Nature at it’s best! The Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre in Midland, Ontario invites you to leap into a natural experience you will always remember. The Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre is a not-for-profit, environmental awareness facility dedicated to operating year-
- Kempenfelt Bay Is Located 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn. On Kempenfelt Bay You Will Find Many Sandy Beaches, Bars, Restaurants, Walking Trails, Biking Trails, Marinas, and so much more. Kempenfelt Bay is a great spot for walking, relaxing, even picni
Any prices displayed for Holiday Inn should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.